Chapter 1, Book 1, "Getting school supplies"

Start from the beginning

"They were a witch and a wizard, if that's what you mean." the boy responds "I really don't think they should let the other sort in, do you? They're just not the same, they've never been brought up to know our ways. Some of them have never even heard of Hogwarts until they got the letter, imagine. I think they should keep it in the old wizarding families. What's your surname, anyway?" Draco asks, ignoring his cousin's lecture "Draco, no." Polaris says sternly, giving Draco a warning glare.

But before the boy could respond Madam Malkin speaks up "That's you done, my dears," the boy and Polaris hop off the stool."see you at Hogwarts, I guess." Draco says, in an unsure tone. Polaris sees the boy go to Hagrid, wanting to apologize for his cousins behavior, he walks out of Madame Malkins

Harry's POV

After I get out of the store I find Hagrid across the street with ice creams. I walk to him, but before I could say anything I hear a familiar voice "Hey Hagrid!" I turn around and see the older boy from Madame Malkins, he has messy dark brown hair, and purple eyes, which is odd.

"Hey 'olaris, lon' time no see." Hagrid says with a smile on his face " 'arry, this is 'olaris. 'olaris, meet 'arry." Hagrid says "Nice to meet you, as you heard, my name's Polaris, Polaris Lestrange." Polaris shakes my hand "Well, my name's Harry Potter, it's nice to meet you too." I say awkwardly, expecting the same reaction everyone has to meeting me. Polaris just smirks, "I just came to apologize for my little cousin, the blonde boy back in Madame Malkins, he can really be rude sometimes. Anyways, I gotta go, see you at Hogwarts!" Polaris says, jogging back to his cousin.

Back to third person

Polaris quickly jogs back to Draco, explaining he just wanted to say hi to some friends of his. They walk to Potage's Cauldron Shop, meeting up with Uncle Lucius and Aunt Narcissa "Alright, to reward you for looking after Draco, your uncle and I are letting you get a pet by yourself, when you're finished, meet us by Ollivanders." Aunt Narcissa says "Thank you Aunt Narcissa and Uncle Lucius." Polaris replies happily and he walks to Magical Menagerie, going inside.

A few minutes later

Looking around, nothing interests
Polaris until a white phoenix catches his eye. It's majestic with yellow feathers on the edge of its wings, its looks draw Polaris in.

 It's majestic with yellow feathers on the edge of its wings, its looks draw Polaris in

(this is the phoenix)

He unlocks the phoenix's cage and the phoenix immediately flies on his shoulder. Chuckling to himself, Polaris picks up the phoenix's cage and brings it to the counter. "How much are they?" Polaris asks, pointing to the phoenix "30 galleons." Replies the shopkeeper. Quickly grabbing the required money, Polaris pays for the phoenix and heads towards Ollivanders.

Stepping into the shop, he finds Harry, who turns around and smiles "I thought you already have your wand?" Harry says in a questioning tone "I do, I'm here to both grab a custom handle, and to watch my cousin get his wand." Polaris replies, but before Harry could say anything else, Mr Ollivander appears behind the counter with a box "Ah, yes, Mr. Lestrange, here for your handle I'm guessing? Well, just give me a moment to attend to Mr. Potter first." Ollivander says to Polaris "Try this, Mr. Potter, holly and phoenix feather, eleven inches, nice and supple."

Harry grabs the wand and he raises it above his head, bringing it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shoot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light onto the walls. "Looks like you found your wand." Polaris comments "What is your wand Polaris?" Harry asks "if I remember correctly it's pine wood, basilisk fang and dark phoenix feather, 13 ½ inches, Slightly springy. Is that correct?" Polaris responds while aiming the question at Mr Ollivander, but he seems deep in thought. "Curious...curious..." he mutters

"Sorry," says Harry, "but what's curious?"

Mr. Ollivander fixes Harry with his pale stare.

"I remember every wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. Every single wand. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather is in your wand, gave another feather - just one other. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother - why, its brother gave you that scar." Ollivander states. "Yes, thirteen and a half inches. Yew. Curious indeed how these things happen. The wand chooses the wizard, remember....I think we must expect great things from you, Mr. Potter....After all, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named did great things - terrible, yes, but great."
It's incredibly ironic that the brother of Harry's wand is my father's wand Polaris thinks to himself

"Now to you, Mr. Lestrange, your wand handle, let me go get it for you." Ollivander says, leaving the room. "Well I gotta go, see you." Harry says, walking out of Ollivanders and joining Hagrid outside. A few minutes later, Mr. Ollivander returns from the back of the store and hands Polaris a silver snake. Polaris takes out his wand and the snake wraps around the wand like a silver vine.

 Polaris takes out his wand and the snake wraps around the wand like a silver vine

(this is the handle wrapped around Polaris's wand)

Eventually, Polaris hears his family approach the shop. Draco walks in first, with his parents in tow, Ollivander comes out from the back "Hello, Mr. Malfoy, I believe your son needs his wand?" He says in a respectful tone. Draco nods and Ollivander goes to the back and grabs a box and opens it. "Hawthorn, unicorn hair, 10 inches, reasonably springy."

Draco takes the wand and gives it a swish. He has a similar reaction to Harry's but green and silver sparks comes out of it instead. Happy that he found his wand, Draco quickly pays for his wand and runs out of Ollivanders, his parents following him. Polaris pays for his customized handle and walks out of Olivanders, joining his family.