The entire lesson, Wonyoung couldn't concentrate because of what Yujin did for her in the hallway.

Her hands were shaking, her mind was racing, her heart was pounding. She felt as if she was about to faint and explode.

"Wonyoung, are you ok? You seem stressed" asked Ms Chaeyoung, with a look of concern. Wonyoung nodded and the teacher went back to her desks.

"Ok everyone keep picking up the pace you're doing amazing" yelled Ms Chaeyoung, hyping the class up.

"Ya, Wony unnie, what's up?" Whispered Leeseo, leaning near her. "You were late, and you're acting weird"

"I'll tell you after class" She whispered back, returning to her schoolwork.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

After class, Rei and Leeseo dashed to Wonyoung, concerned about her antics in class.

"Ya! Wony, tell us what happened?" Asked Rei, desperate to know why her friend acted like that.

"It's nothing really, just that…Yujin unnie saved me" said Wony, closing her locker.

"Yujin? The same Yujin that almost got you 3 weeks of detention 3 days ago?" Asked Leeseo as her jaw dropped.

"Yes! What other Yujin is there?"

"Choi Yujin and Han Yujin, dumb bitch" said Leeseo, facepalming.

"Ah yes, Choi Yujin: the one who's always with Mashiro, Hiyyih, and Dayeon. And Han Yujin, I think he's a freshman" replied Wonyoung.

"Well besides that, tell us what happened" asked Rei.

"Well you know Sunghoon, my obsessed admirer"

"Yeah?" Said the two girl in sync.

"Well he wouldn't take no for an answer but Yujin was there to help me"

"He did WHAT" asked Leeseo loudly.

"So you're telling me that he tried to make a move on you…even after you say no?!" Said Rei, firing up. Rei was a very chill person and her getting mad was very occasional.

"Unnie, where are you going?" Asked Wonyoung, worried that Rei would do something drastic.

"To the principal's office" replied the older girl, dragging Wony to the office.

Leeseo was running after them too as Rei marched with Wonyoung to the principal.

"Guys wait up!" Yelled the younger, as she ran behind them.