04

The sun burned onto Wonyoung's skin as she lay beside her pool unconscious.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Yujinie"

"Yes, Wony?"

"How did we become friends?"

"Well...it started when you moved next door to me and I wanted to be your friend so badly, so I asked your mom if I could court the daughter of the Jang family and she said yes. Then we spent more time with each other and-"

*Wonyoung kisses Yujin's lips*

"S-sorry..."

"Wony, do you love me?"

"Yes, Yujinie"

"Cuz I love you too...
...but not in a friend way"

"..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Wonyoung! Are you ok?" Asked Leeseo frantically as she shook the older girl.

"W-what happend?" Asked Wonyoung.

"You fell asleep on your floatie and fell in the pool" said Rei, looking into her eyes.

"Let's go inside" said Wonyoung, Ushering the others into the house.

"Let's watch a movie!" Said Leeseo, switching the TV on.

"Let's watch Lilo and Stitch!" Said Rei.

"You too are such babies but it's still a good movie"

About 40 minutes into movie, There was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it" said Rei as she made her way to the front door.

As she opened it, she was surprised to see Yujin.

"Hi Rei, is Wonyoung home?" She asked

"Yes, she's in the sitting room. Wonyoung! It's for you!" Shouted Rei and with that she headed back to the other room.

As Wonyoung came out, she was also surprised to see Yujin.

"Yujin what are you doing here?" Asked the younger girl, confused.

"I left my charger in your room, can I go get it?"

"Sure, you can stay if you want, we're watching a movie" said Wonyoung scratching the back of her head.

"Really? Ok" replied Yujin as she ran up the stairs a retrieved her charger.

As she entered the sitting room, Leeseo and Rei were quite shocked to see her there.

"Hey Yujin, what are you doing here?" Asked Rei.

"Wonyoung said I could watch a movie with you guys but if you don't want me here then-"

"Just sit down and watch" said Leeseo, pulling the older down on the couch.