"Yujinie, I have to tell you something"

"What's up Wony? It's ok, you can tell me"

"As you know, my dad has a big company and has different restaurants everywhere"

"Yes..."

"Well they want to open another restaurant...in Yangsan. S-so we have to move..."

"WHAT?! NO YOU CAN'T MOVE! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND! PLEASE STAY WONY!"

"I have no choice but to move with them... I really don't want to move Yujin, I love it here. I love my school, I love my friends...
...and I love you"

"..."

"Here, have this necklace so you won't forget me, Yujin"

"I will miss you, Jang Wonyoung"

"I will miss you too...
...Ahn Yujin"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Yujin woke up in a cold sweat and realised, she wasn't in her house.

"Took you a while to wake up" scoffed Wonyoung.

"How long did I sleep?" Asked Yujin, yawning and stretching.

"30 minutes, so let's get started with the project" said Wony.

It was about an hour into working when the two got into an argument. As Yujin lunged at Wonyoung, she fell back and landed on her bed.

The two stared into each other's eyes like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly, Yujin felt a pang in her heart, causing her to stand and grab her chest.

"Yujin, are you ok?" Said Wonyoung, as she crouched next to her partner.

It took a few seconds, but Yujin finally answered her.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but let's just continue the project. The sooner we get this over and done with, the sooner I can see Yeonjun"

"Yeonjun? Choi Yeonjun?" Asked Wonyoung.

"Yeah, the only Yeonjun that goes to our school, Dumbass" face palmed Yujin.

"So...do you like him?" Asked the girl interested.

"I don't know, maybe.." said Yujin, as a small smile appeared on her face.

"Yujin and Yeonjun sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Fist comes love,
Second comes marriage,
Third comes the baby in the baby carriage!" Sang the younger, taunting Yujin.

Wonyoung didn't know that Yujin was lying. She didn't like him at all and she was actually attracted to girls.

Yujin didn't tell her that because she would think she was a freak, like everyone else used to.

"Wonyoung, did you ever...have a friend growing up?" Asked Yujin.

"Yes, she had the same name as you but Yujin is a common name in Korea. I was 13 when I moved to Yangsan and I gave her a necklace"

Yujin knew in a instant that Wonyoung was talking about her. How sad she was when Wonyoung left, and how her life took a turn for the worst.

She only then realised that she was in love with Wonyoung when they were kids and how she was always annoyed when boys kept coming up to Wony. Maybe that feeling was coming back.

"Vorrei poterti amare di nuovo" said Yujin as she gazed into Wony's big dark eyes.