Cosmic Sauce: Origins

Cover created through phone editing and Picsart

Cosmic Sauce
-1-
Origins

©️2023, 2024 NintenXdo
All rights to the extent of which can be reserved are reserved.

From The Author

Thank you for choosing to read this story. Cosmic Sauce as a whole is intended to be a collection of several genres in the style of an epic psychological thriller with elements of fantasy, science fiction and fantasy, the supernatural and the spiritual, and general fiction. As a whole, this series will be really dear and personal to me. It is in a sense a love letter of sorts to humanity, reality, the unexplained and unknown, perseverance, the mind, the heart, the soul, and much more. I dedicate Cosmic Sauce to my family, my friends, all those whom I have come to know and to all those whom I hadn't or would have come to know in this lifetime. With all of that said, in some ways, Cosmic Sauce will reflect parts of my personal self in connection to certain themes or aspects of the story itself. Much like any art, a piece of us always shows up in our work. That's just who we are as we are. The resolve of the human spirit to seek higher grounds and to uplift themselves is a testament to the nature of the human spirit itself. This series would be something that I would loved to be remembered by in any case. I also dedicate this story to you, the reader, or anybody else tagging along for the ride with you.

Disclaimer
Cosmic Sauce will feature a structure that is simultaneously a mixture of prose and script.

Keep Moving Forward. Excelsior!