Vol. 7.5 Chp. 1: Winter Holidays

Comincia dall'inizio

"Sorry, but he's spending time with us," Arisu answered.

"I was joking. If someone like you, who's not even my friend, joins us, the atmosphere there would get spoiled," he derisively laughs at me.

'You're spoiling the atmosphere with your presence.'

Arisu laughed, but Nagumo stopped laughing. With a sharp expression on his face, he firmly gripped my arm.

"Miyabi," Asahina said, "Just leave him alone."

Kamuro stood there with a shocked expression, and I don't blame her. It must have looked as though a fight were about to break out.

"You've attracted the attention of senpai and others," Nagumo said, "You did seem like an ordinary student except for your athleticism."

"Unfortunately, I know all about Horikita-senpai. If that man has seen something in you, then that something exists."

"You sure know a lot about the student council president," Arisu contributed to the conversation.

"The 'former' student council president, you mean. I'm looking forward to this, Kagurazaka. Once that man graduates, a boring one year awaits me. To fulfill my desires, become my opponent, okay?"

He seems to place great importance on showing everyone just how strong he is, just how amazing he is.

I grabbed his wrist and squeezed, and he slightly winced, loosening his grip on my arm. It allowed me to pull my arm away as I let go of his wrist.

I noticed the slightly shocked expression on Asahina's face.

Nagumo laughed, but it didn't reach his eyes, "You certainly have the strength. Well, I will see you around."

I watched as Nagumo and Asahina walked off, leaving us in silence.

"Before we were rudely interrupted, let's head to a restaurant," Arisu said.

Restaurant

We arrived at the restaurant and got ourselves a table to sit at. I was looking through the menu when Arisu spoke.

"Have you heard the rumors, Norogumi-kun?" Arisu asked.

'Rumors?'

"The students of Class C had a falling out, and it seems it's become a severe matter to them. Did you know?"

I nodded.

"It seems that Dragon Boy-san quarreled with his underlings. However, it doesn't make sense to me," Arisu said, "Do you want to know why?"

I shrugged.

"These rumors don't make sense to me because this incident happened yesterday after school closed, and strangely, you left earlier, ending our conversation," Arisu explained.

Kamuro was trying to hide, but she was slightly curious.

'What are you saying?'

"Can you answer me honestly? Did you fight Dragon-boy and his little gang?" Arisu wanted me to answer her doubts.

'Is there any proof that I fought them?'

"What do you think, Masumi-san?" Arisu asked her.

"I don't think so... You don't seem injured at all... And people saw that Ishizaki was injured and stumbling... I don't think he would fight someone when I look at him right now," Kamuro said.

"That is a correct observation, but I think he fought Dragon-boy and his little gang," Arisu said.

Kamuro was skeptical, "How? There isn't a scratch on him."