strong baby

Jk - now be a good girl and let me place the ice pack ( little stern)

Y/n - hehe how will you do that the ice is already melted (wide smile)

As jk rolled his eyes..

Tae - ok then let's go home we will do that there (smile)

Y/n - noooooo it's cold i don't wanna go (hugged jin)

As they both looked at you with a done face..

Jin - cupcake we talked about it didn't we (stern)

As you snuggled into him more..

Jin - baby now go home and don't be stubborn (patting your back)

As you broke the hug while looking down with a pouty face..
As jin sighed and cupped your cheeks.

Jin - my cupcake is a good girl na (kissed your forehead) now go (smile)

As you nodded and went to jk and tae..

Jk - now why are you coming huh you didn't want to go home na just stay here sleep here eat here..

As you pouted sadly and looked at tae and jin..

As they chuckled..

Tae - yahh jungle book shut up don't scold my bubba (smack his head)

As you giggle..

Jk - see hyung such a drama queen (tickled you)

As you giggle out..
And they chuckled as well looking at your cuteness..

Jin - now go and don't throw tantrums at home kid and if you do then don't come to me complaining that oppa is badie (mimicking you)

As you pouted..
And they chuckled..

Tae - let's go (kissed your forehead)

Jin - bye cupcake take rest after going home ok (kissed your head and ruffle your hair)

Y/n - yahh oppa you ruin my previous hair (hitted his arm)

As he chuckled.

Jin - sorry my majesty (bowed)

Y/n - it's ok i forgive you I'm so kind you know (giggle)

Time skip at home....

In the way you slept in the car so jk and tae decided not to disturb you and carried you in your room and made you lay in bed..

Tae - our strong baby(caressing your hair)

Jk - hmmm it was a hard day for her (gazing at you with soft gaze)

Tae - i swear I'm gonna kill that bitch how dare she to even touch our Princess (kissed your forehead)

Jk - yes she will definitely regret it but why she even did this was she our enemy (looked at tae)

Tae - i don't know why she did this and who she is but she will regret it (eyes turned dark)

As jk nodded looking at your red cheeks with mixed emotions angry because he was not able to protect you and at the same time concerned and confused as well..

Tae - let's go let her rest (patted jk's back)

Jk - hmmm (kissed your forehead) sleep tight princess i promise no one will hurt my baby from now on I'm sorry I was not able to protect you (whispered caressing your hair)..

As tae also kissed your forehead and they left..

.............

To be continued..

I'm really really sorry for the short part but this can continue for a while cause of my exams..
But I don't want to make you guys wait so I will post small parts whenever I will be free..

And I'm thinking of changing the name of the story pleaseeee i request you to suggest some names I'm also thinking of the names...

Thanku so much for reading <3333....