CHAPTER-9

LOCATION : SHANKARANARAYANAPURAM

After the puja elder Malhotra couple with naveli couple and devils came outside the temple. With MM couple and evils on tow.

Manik : dad mom nanamma (paternal grandmother) and thathaya (grandfather) we are going to jannat.

Ram : okay go

Priya and gayatri : and no work for you four.

Navya : ok

Nandini : and you both came just now from your medical conference so take rest.

Priya : okay my amma

After devils left.

Priya : dad I missed you

Harsh : I missed you too my daughter.

Ram (frown) : hey old man I am your son. And you are my dad not her dad

Harsh chuckled listening ram. He started teasing ram.

Harsh : who wants to be your father when I have a beautiful daughter.

Ram : amma look what this old man is saying

Harsh frowns hearing ram

Harsh : stop whining ram and stop calling me old man you fool you are old man I am not.

Ram : you are old... old man

Harsh : no I am not old man you are old Dr. RAM NAVELI.

Even before they start the world war gayatri stops them.

Gayatri : okay stop it both of you enough of this bickering.

Harsh and ram points each other and spoke at the same time.

Harsh, ram : he started first

Priya : you both are not kids so stop this and dad lets go we have to take care of tomorrow's abhishekam too.

Harsh : only because of my daughter I am leaving you

Harsh said to ram and turned towards other side. Listening harsh ram pouted and started whining near gayatri.

LOCATION : JANNAT, SHANKARANARAYANAPURAM

Soon they reached jannat with MM couple and evils. They saw devils in living room sitting and chilling.

Devils saw that harsh and ram are bickering again they shook their heads as it is their usual one.

Their moments were disturbed by raj who saw all these with hurt, anger and jealously

Raj : dad who are they

Listening raj everyone turned towards raj and ram and priya know who MM couple are.

Harsh : oh Mr. Malhotra meet my son and daughter-in-law Dr. RAM NAVELI and Dr. PRIYA RAM NAVELI. Parents of navya and manik.

Harsh stopped himself to say about cabir and nandini he know they don't even know cabir and nandini name. he wanted to wait to reveal their relation.

Listening harsh raj and neyonika were upset, angry and hurt.

Neyonika : I am manik's mother

priya was hurt and upset listening neyonika. Manik saw priya upset, and he couldn't stand that his mother was hurt.

Manik : I am son of Dr. PRIYA RAM NAVELI.

Manik said that firm and sternly which made gayatri proud, priya emotional and neyonika hurt.

Neyonika : manik I gave you birth not her

Manik : by giving birth no one will become a mother. You were never with me when I needed you. Sunaina amma was there with me when I needed you after Sunaina amma death you sent me here and you never ever turned back to see that I am alive or not. After everything it is priya amma who stood beside me and supported me in everything.

Manik : priya amma was there with me when I needed a mother.

Listening manik made devils, malhotra couple and naveli couple emotional. Seeing priya crying manik and cabir hugged priya and took her inside to her room.

After they left,

Gayatri : even Devaki gave birth to lord Krishna but Yashoda was the one who nurtured and raised him so Yashoda became the mother of lord krishna. You may ask who ever you want that who is the mother of lord krishna they will say Yashoda without even thinking a second or hesitation. That day it is Devaki's helplessness to give-up on krishna but what is your helplessness that you gave-up on manik?

Saying this gayatri went towards priya and ram's room followed by harsh, ram and navni.

After they left neyonika was hurt and upset listening manik and gayatri. She started hating ram and priya.

After consoling priya they started enjoying in ram and priya's room.

They came out of the room at the dinner time. Their dinner affair was silent they totally ignored MM couple and evils. Soon after their dinner they called it a day.

WITH LOVE♥♥♥

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA♥♥♥