He broke the kiss and looked at you. You both were breathing heavily. "Let each and every inch of your body to touch mine! I want to feel you so badly jagiya". He spoke and again started to kiss you and this time it was wilder than before. While kissing you started to unbutton his shirt and slipped it off. Same thing you did with your shirt. After that you pressed your naked body on his.

Licking your neck and cleavage all way down he stopped at your belly. Here he started to give open mouth soft kisses. Your whole body curved when you  were sitting on his lap. He started to give multiple kisses on your belly which was sexy yet ticklish. "ahhh~ Jungkook ~~". You moaned loudly. He smirked proudly and started to suck your skin. "Ahhh~~ fuck it Jungkook ahh~~". You moaned again. "I'm not gonna fuck you right now. I saved it for marriage". He spoke making you smile in comfort.

"That's my boy!". You exhaled while standing up from his lap and headed towards the drawers to grab some thing. Hiding ths thing behind you , you came again to Jungkook. He was looking at you with desperate eyes. "hands up! I'm gonna lock them". You said while showing him handcuffs. He chuckled and forwarded his hands Infront of you. You smirked and locked them. "Now you will not interrupt me". You said in a seductive tone. "You don't have to try these things. You can do whatever you want and I'll also do whatever you want. Everything will go according to your will my queen". Jungkook spoke with a genuine smile.

His words left you stunned. "I-I.....". You stuttered badly and hs cut off you by saying, "There is no place of lust between us! Just love me by your words by your actions. And if you want to lock my hands then...lemme lock them around your waist".

The time he completed his words, you were blushing mess. "Ahh jungkookiee~~ you are really something else!". You said and hide your face in his chest. He chuckled again and hugged you tightly. "This is all what i need. Us spending time with eachother with your giggles echoing in my ears".  He spoke and lifted you up.

He made his way through the bed and laid you down there while coming along. He turned off the lights. Only dim lamps were giving the light. Laying down properly , Jungkook tapped on his chest for you to place your head there. As you did this, Jungkook engulfed you in his arms and covered you both in blanket. He exhaled deeply in relaxation. "My love, you are so fragile and you don't even know that. I want to take care of you. Your voice is so cute, your eyes holds innocence, look at your hands..... they are so soft!!!". He said and kissed your palms.

"Ahhh~ now this is too much!". You spoke while blushing hard. Jungkook bumped into your nose and said, "yes! This is too much now! We should get some sleep okie?". You smiled and nodded. He pulled you in hug and slept while cuddling with you. You kept running fingers through his hair and heard snored from him in no time which made you smile widely.

TIME SKIPS

Next morning. It was 7am almost. You both were still in bed. The aladm hadn't beeped yet. You were half slept and looking at Jungkook with half opened eyes. From no where, the door started to knock violently. You trembled and widely opened eyes. "who is there in morning?",. You mumbled to yourself. "Love? What's the time?". Jungkook also woke up and asked you in sleepy tone.

"Around 7.... there is someone on door!". You spoke. Jungkook sat straight on his bed. "Who's there? And this time ?". He asked while rubbing his eyes. "wait lemme see". You said and got up to check on door. Jungkook held your wrist immediately. "You aren't going anywhere! Stay here! I'll check". He said and wore his shirt before going out and check.

"Jungkook! I know you are hiding here! Open the door!!". A voice came from other side of door. Jungkook recognised the voice and opened the door straight. "Who said I'm hiding?". Jungkook spoke with straight face as he opened the door revealing James.

"You poor and coward guy is hiding here with my cousin! Where's y/n? I know you have forced her to come here with you!". James continued. It was clear that he was burning inside and outside. Jungkook pulled him inside the apartment.

"Woah! That's cool that you are calling me poor and coward for protecting y/n!". Jungkook chuckled darkly. "Protected her ?from what huh?". James asked. "Don't forget that you kicked y/n our of home and she had to live on road for a whole night and it was me to stayed by her side!". Jungkook made him shut up.

"Stop this shit! Tell me where's y/n!!! I will take her with me!". James spoke. "I won't! She is safe with me!". Jungkook spoke. James made a punch of his fist and attacked Jungkook. Jungkook looked at him with a smirk. "Are you still not letting y/n to meet me?". James asked while grabbing Jungkook's collar.

"TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF FROM THERE!". You shouted at James when you saw him. "Y/n! Go back to room!'.. Jungkook said to you. "So you came here your self!'. James said with smirk. He looked at the room behind you from where you came. There were Jungkook's clothes in the room which tells you and Jungkook were sharing same room.

"You asshole! You are using my cousin for your dirty desires i know how cheap you are!",. James said while clenching his jaws. "James!! You are crossing limits now! I'm not here as your cousin.... I'm now a girl who is committed to Jungkook! And you have no rights to talk about my man like this! Leave OUR place right now!". You spoke confidently. James was totally shocked by your words. While Jungkook smiled proudly.

"He doesn't love you y/n! Believe me! He will throw you at last just like a tissue". James tried to convince you and set Jungkook free from his grip. You went to Jungkook and dusted off his shirt and adjusted his clothes. Jungkook smiled a bit and looked at you calmly. You held Jungkook's hand and looked at James.

"You know what, Jungkook loved me when i didn't love him back, he didn't love me bcoz of my looks , he didn't love me for kindness, he didn't love me at first sight. He loved me without any reason, without wanting anything back from me. And he still loves me. He always ask for me consent. He makes sure i feel safe and comfortable around him. If he will give me 1000 reasons to love him... I'll love him for 1001 reasons. He isn't the Jungkook you all knew.....now he is the Jungkook whom just i know!. So don't talk nonsense about him".

You spoke for Jungkook. Seeing you standing for Jungkook, James went all silent . "So it's your final decision? Think once!',. James spoke in unconfident tone. "Having a life with Jungkook! That's all i want! I don't think you should stay here further". You said and showed him the way to outdoor.

James gulped and looked at his feet in embarrassment. "Do you want to have breakfast with us?". Jungkook asked James. James looked at him in disbelief. "Maybe on some day .... I..i should be going now". James said. He looked at you thinking you may stop him and offer for breakfast. Instead you kept standing beside Jungkook and side hugged Jungkook. "Reach home safely my brother!". You shouted to James when he was about to leave.

........to be continued

Plz ignore if there are any kind of errors... I'll read and edit the chp later to correct mistakes

Don't forget to vote and drop your reviews in comments