Update/ Important news

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best written story of mine ever , I think~ and surprisingly it was written when i was 11. 

I am really grateful for the love and support.

This story currently have--------------

👁️-10.3K    🎉

⭐-226

💬-80

Many writers don't like to reply to their comments but i love to do it. I usually try to reply to all, either if its a hate comment, some mistake, or appreciating.

Thank u all for being till here with me in this journey.

I have a request, i am a soft person who thought world was easy but its not and i regret it now! 

So,  as many people already know half of my already written story are unpublished or deleted because of the response. Please try to give a little love also. 

You guys can tell me what type of story you want me to write, I will write it no matter what it is because if i can i will do it for u all . Okay a little emotional.      

 NOW! Drum roll please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking of giving out some extra chapters for this story my boards are near so maybe it will take some time but i will do it.

You guys can tell me if you want me to write extra chapter or not.

NOW!!!!!!! 2nd big news. 

 Some people told me they missed the books i stopped writing on or unpublished or deleted. I will write them down again or publish them. 

Just tell me the name or what that story was upon and i will try to give a better version of that story. 

Now!!!!!!!!!!!! 3rd News   

Its not big news  seeing the response i got on other books but I am currently working on a book with a new and unique twist and turns , I am also trying new things in that book. That book will be uploaded on my birthday in April or before that depending on your response. 

I will give you all just the name of the story -------

Serious paradise

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD BYE~

I hope of a good response