Chapter 8

------------3 Years later------------

Ashi pov

"Ahhhhhh" I screamed as something hitted my stomach. I opened my eyes to see my foster dad standing in front of me.

"Get up bitch and make some food for me" he said and left.

I sighed and tried to stand up with the support of my arm but failed miserly and fallen back hitting the hard floor. I holded back my shout and silent tears made their way down my cheeks. I tried standing again and succeed this time and then I made my way to the bathroom attached to room. I did my business and take a bath with cold water and treated my wounds and bruises from last beating . Yes, Cold water master said that warm water is not for bad girls. And I am a bad girl because I make many mistakes. I worn a shirt and jeans which were torn a little. And made my way towards the kitchen. I took a chair and pushed it near the counter and climbed it and then started making pancakes. Oh I forgot to introduce myself.

My name is Ashi. I don't know my full name as my foster dad never told me. I am 4 years old and a bad girl. I do a lot of mistakes and get punishment. In the punishment master will beat me till I am not going to get unconscious and if his friends are there then they will join him and also touch me. I know 1 thing that I was found in the streets lying unconscious and was taken to a foster house and then master took me. Master never taught me anything I learned everything on my own he says I am a burden. I am very hungry but I have not eaten from 4 days I just have to not eat 1 day more and then I will get food. Oh the pancakes are ready I took them and goes towards the dinning room. I saw Master sitting there.