Chapter 10

It is morning now. I just woke up with my baby sleeping in my arms. I putted her down on the couch and walked to the bathroom here and got fresend up. I walked out of the bathroom and a men come near me.

"Sir, the jet is landing now"

Said the man

"Okay"

I replied

I walked over to my Principessa and softly woke her up, trying to not startle her.

"Wake up Piccolo, you need to wake up Princess"

I said softly

She started to rub her eyes, obviously still exhausted.

"Hewo"

She said in the cutest voice ever

"Baby I have a thing to tell you"

I said nerevesly

"Wes"

She said

" Baby I am your real father."

I said nerves about her reaction

"So you are my dad."

She said in her cute angelic voice.

"Yes baby"

I replied staring in her dark black eyes

"Whad chould I kall you hen"

She said making a cute confuse face

"Dad"

I replied

"Otay dada"

She said making my heart melt listening dada from her mouth

"Come on principessa, lets go home, and then we can give you a nice warm bath, and then we will meet your mom and brothers, okay princess?"

She noddded, but her eyes showed fear...

I picked her up and she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, I walked out of the jet, and was met with alot of my guards, I had extra security called, now that I had Principessa with me.

She saw them, and pushed her little face into my neck, not wanting to look at them.

"It's okay Piccolo.... they are just some guards"

I assured her.

We walked to the car and got in... I then placed her on my lap so she was looking at me.

"Now Bambina, when we get home and have a bath, I want you to meet our family... I know your scared but they will love you, I promise!"

"Otay"

She said in a whisper

She is adorable

"First your gonna meet my wife who is your mother, and then you will meet your Brothers, and they will love you"

I said and gave her a warm smile

She nodded and hugged me

I rubbed her back and placed her down

"Get some rest princess"

I said

She nodded and fell asleep again.

I swear her cuteness was gonna be the end of me...

-----Time skip to the house-----

We arrived at our Mansion.... I gently picked up a sleeping Ashi and got out of the car. I managed to get to my room, carefull to not let anybody see us.