Chapter 6

The doctor shakes hands with dad. I am really scared about Angels health.

Dad- Please have a seat.

The doc and dad seated on the couch and by now Ashi was sleepy so Enzo took her making her lay on his chest.

Dad- So, doc how is ashis health.

Doc- Sorry Mr. Knight Ashi health is not good at all.

Dad- What do you mean doctor?

Doc- Ashis health is not good. She is really weak, underweight and also is small in height. She will need so much care if you want to make her strong.

Dad- But why this happened?

Doc- I dont know that how she is so small and underweight. But I would say that you all should take care of her very much.

Dad- Thank you doc

Doc- No need for thanks. Its my work.

We all stand up with dad and doc and dad and doc again shakes hands. The doc left. We all sited back but none of us spoke a work. Until dad decided to break the silence.

Dad- Everyone calm down. She would be alright. We just have to take care of her.

Enzo- But what if something happened to her.

Enzo said while hugging Rose (Ashi) tightly but carefully also.

Dad- Don't worry we will take care of her nothing will happen to her

And suddenly Ashi started crying. We all boys were about to take her from Enzo but he took her away and calmed her😑. After some time now rose was fully awake and was lying on dad's chest staring at the door. I goes towards her and bend to come to her eye level.

Leonardo- Hey Rose, Do you want to go out?

Rose looked👀 at me and then the door. I took her from dad and other's also stand then we all gone in the garden. In the garden little cold breeze was coming so I wrapped my arms around Ashi who was lying on my chest with her head in the crook of my neck looking at all flowers. I looked at her and found out she was looking at something at back.

I turned and looked where she was looking and others also.

She was looking at the rose 🌹garden we have planted here. I took a rose

made sure there is nothing which can harm her and give it to her and she took it looking at it with a smile.

We all also smiled and after some time we were inside the house and Rose was slept.

Bye👋