Chapter twenty two - No clue

A white Rolce Royce drive towards the parking lot of a towering tall shimmering blue building that read Textile Production company and parked,out came three young women.

One of the white young woman with chestnut brown hair wore a pink blouse and a navy blue floral skirt that reached her kneecap accompanied with white canvas shoe,her chestnut hair done into a tight ponytail with little strands in her face sides. The other tanned skin girl wore pale blue pant and pale blue single hand shirt accompanied with black jacket and boot while the tall brown skinned young woman dressed in blue suit with her hair up in a middle bun matched forward leading the group.

They entered the building walking to the elevator when the receptionist stopped them.

"Who are you ladies? You can't just walk in like you own the place " the short petite girl said her chin up arrogantly swaying her hips at the attention she recieved from the onlookers, she went back to staring at the lady in the front as she can't see her eyes that are covered with black sunglasses.

She opened her mouth to reply when she heard a familiar voice say.

"That's because she owns the place Rebecca and she can kick you out at any second " yazeed turned his stoic face from the girl named Rebecca to the lady leading the trio group and his features softened upon looking at her.

"You came Aliya" he stated with a sigh of relief.

"Of course I said I will,I need to chase some rats back to their positions " she said grimly face without an expression or hint of emotion as if she isn't talking about her uncle but a foe.

Everyone watched flabbergasted as the revelation fall upon them that the lady in suit is their supposed CEO Aliya.

"Is this Aliya Sultan Malik" was the question in their mind as they start to murmur among them.

They walked into the elevator unbothered by the workers eyes or their whispers and press the top floor where the offices of the higher position holders are located including the CEO's office and the must prestigious meeting holds in the company.

"He has been here 20mins ago and...please be careful Aliya" Yazeed said with worry in his eyes.

"He can't eat me raw" Aliya said with a straight expressionless face still looking forward at the door waiting for it to open.

The door dinged open and Aliya walked forward walking to the CEO'S office passing the Secretary who's not Zara Alisko again but another woman. The woman quickly got up to stop them but Aliya has already barged into the office startling the older man behind the desk enjoying his time with delicacies and desserts on a stroller beside him in the office.

"What the hell!" He exclaimed his words muffled from the cupcake he shoved into his mouth earlier, the words that suppose to sound intimidating sounds like a child wail making his angry face look funny enough making Sofia click her tongue and snicker amused at the older man.

"Shouldn't you be working by this time?" She asked looking at him in distaste.

"What are you doing in my office kid?" He waved Sofia's question and asked Aliya with a scowl on his face irritated at their interruption which is all due to her.

Aliya turned to yazeed not bothering about the answer to give him now cause she definitely will act it, she murmured some words to Yazeed which only he heard and he immediately left the office to bring in what he was asked to.

"I asked what you're doing in my office, how comes my Secretary allowed you in?" The booming voice of Qasim asked again disrupting the silence.

"I'm sorry sir I tried to stopped them but they pushed me away" stuttering voice of the Secretary answered fidgeting with her hands.

"You don't worry, you'll see what am here for" Aliya said her hands folded on her chest staring expressionlessly at Mr Qasim.

Just as Mr. Qasim opened his mouth to say something Yazeed came in with an office chair exactly like the one he was sitting on behind the desk.

Aliya walked forward to him meeting him behind the mahogany desk and she gave his seat a push which the rollers helped in moving him away from the polished desk, he was too dumbsruck to do anything as Aliya pushed him aside and Yazeed helped place the seat behind the desk where Aliya adjusted it and sat comfortably like she own the place which she definitely did.

She sat behind the black mahogany polished desk,her back straight like a pole and an expressionless face as she looked up to the laptop on it before saying.

"You should go back to your original post, I dislike my workers slacking off, if not you'll receive a sack later" she said without a hint of emotion behind the words which everyone that heard believed she actually meant what she said.

He felt shivers through his backbone and cold sweat at the unwavering declaration of her voice which even though her eyes weren't on him, the voice was directed at him making him shudder internally.

'How dare she! Not even Sultan has ever humiliated him before, he always look past his deed and now his daughter is doing this to him'.

He huffed angrily and stumped over to her as if he was going to attack her and then he point his lndex finger on her figure.

"How dare you?" He seethed.

"You will regret this" he said before storming out of the office like a raging storm.

"I thought you're going to fire him Aliya" Sofia asked in a high voice with a surprise look.

"Why didn't you fire him Aliya" Amanda also asked looking irritated.

"Aliya must be sympathising with what will happen to him if he's to lose his job since he's her uncle " Yazeed said a little bit confused at why she will be attached to him when they rarely meet since she grew up in America not with her relatives.

"I'm not sympathising over him but the people that feeds under him" said Aliya with a calm face and no emotion.

Sofia plopped on the black U-shaped sofa around the white glass table looking exhausted when it was just morning, Amanda also sat next to her.

"So...now what?" She asked Aliya who was focused on the laptop doing God knows.

"We wait" Aliya said still typing without breaking her glance with the screen.

"For what!" Sofia asked sitting right on the sofa, her arms folded on her bossom.

"I also don't know, all I know is just the killer isn't inside the mansion and there maybe someone inside who gave him information about the mansion or not and, the killer wasn't seen but just a shadow.

Our only biggest suspects are Fahad, Adam,and..." she stopped herself before saying.

"I don't know, we don't have any clue to take the next step. I don't even know what to do now" her shoulder slump down in exhaustion but not defeat because she still believe there's a very long way from that and she's not ready to give up, a way will always find her if she doesn't.

"Aliya it's okay to not have a clue for now but eventually everything will work out. It's not possible to get to the killer in just days,everything about the murder looked very planned. No finger print, no footage, nothing so don't feel dejected you're still doing good you just need to be patient and you will work it out but calmly " Yazeed advised, his features soft on her with a calm look and his hands back in his pocket.

The office quieted down after his speech, the silence stretched for minutes before Aliya whispered quietly but still enough for it to be heard in the quiet and dead silent room.

"Yeah! Everything will work out fine. I will eventually find him sooner or later but he must reap what he sowed" she said eyes laced with another layer of determination and vengeance.

A/N: creation is hard pls cheer me up🤗. For faster update check web novel.