Subaru's Love Interest

Ok, so this version of Subaru is basically a shell of what he once was, after him and Mark fought Omni-Man, Subaru quit being a hero, he just couldn't deal with the death of all those people that got caught in the crossfire of their fight. Of course he still did indeed help Mark when it came to the Thraxins, meaning he has already fought a Viltrumite and survived, actually, I don't know if I should make him experience the events on planet Thraxin before being summoned. I want his encounter with the viltrumites to be original, I wanna see his own encounter with general kregg after he dealt with a few of them that came to Lugunica, maybe in like...arc 3-4.

Anyway, Rem plays a major part in Subaru actually becoming a hero again, despite his Viltrumite heritage. So the main girl for him is going to be...

#1:Rem(Main Girl)

Considering it was Rem that brought Subaru out from his pit of despair in arc 3 when he wanted to run away

Considering it was Rem that brought Subaru out from his pit of despair in arc 3 when he wanted to run away. I figured it made sense here. Of course, some people said Crush and Elsa. I will consider it, but other people also said that for this book, just Rem should be enough. What do ya'll think?