vii. love parade

💌 ﹫HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOU , olivia newton-john

✩ a dance around troubleand kisses of a lovely song

a dance around trouble
and kisses of a lovely song.

✩ a dance around troubleand kisses of a lovely song

OH MY DAYS, this kid won't shut the hell up.

"You don't understand Missy, he's bad news," Adrien explained as you groaned for what felt like the millionth time.

You leaned over taking his hand in yours with a joking frown. "Adrien. Why do you hate Chat Noir so much?"

"He's bad news!" The blonde reiterated with a whine. "He's a player, he's not even funny! He's a lowlife loser who can't even purify villains which means he's useless and unneeded. Why would you love someone who can't even get Ladybug to fall in love with them?"

You laughed a bit at this as he squeezed your hand lightly. "I think you're overreacting Adrien, it's not like I'm madly in love. You shouldn't even care unless you're jealous."

"That's beside the point," What? "Promise me you'll stop this weird little crush you have for him. I mean, there are so many better options."

You sighed with a light smile. "Yeah yeah, alright, I'll stop this 'weird little crush' of mine."

His frown deepened as he let go of your hand to hold up his pinky finger. "You gotta promise me."

You rolled your eyes both amused and annoyed by his reaction but linked fingers. "Fine, I promise."

Just like that, his mood brightened exponentially tightening your pinkies together. "Great. Do you celebrate Halloween? No one celebrates it here but I kind of want to."

You furrowed your brows tilting your head. "Really?" He shook his head as you hummed a bit. "I wanna celebrate it, mostly just to dress up and get candy. But, I guess we're getting to that age where we are almost too old?"

Adrien scoffed. "You can never be too old for anything."

"Even trying to go down a children's slide you know damn well is too small for you?"