iii. truth hurts

💌 ﹫HONEY , boy pablo

✩ tyrants run amok and theheart swells in anticipation

tyrants run amok and the
heart swells in anticipation.

YOU WERE ALWAYS GOOD AT CONFRONTING PEOPLE, especially people who would get on your nerves

YOU WERE ALWAYS GOOD AT CONFRONTING PEOPLE, especially people who would get on your nerves. For example, when a kid in middle school started yelling in your face because you had a crush on his best friend and wanted you to, 'stop stealing him from me snake'.

You still didn't know if he was gay, into you, or if he genuinely was mad you were stealing time away from his best friend.

So it wasn't all too surprising how annoyed you'd get when you met Chloe Bourgeois, the mayor's daughter.

"Do you know who I am!?" She yelled inching closer to your face as the people at your table stood up and backed away not wanting to be involved in this situation.

You rolled your eyes pushing the food you were eating away knowing all her spit had contaminated it. "Spoiled little rich white girl whose parents didn't teach her manners?"

Then a stunned silence fell upon the cafeteria.

And you could hardly believe no one stood up to this girl, she's an annoying brat- at least one person should've snapped back.

You lazily glanced back at Chloe's face, which flushed red from rage and embarrassment. "You... YOU!"

"Me." You replied like you were talking to a child who had just learned the word. "Step off, you already contaminated my food with your saliva while you were yelling nonsense. I don't know or care who you are, don't go spouting rubbish to me."

All she had to do was ask nicely to cut and get some food. You would've allowed it since you knew how lunch lines got sometimes, but to not only just shove you out of the way- but briefly snatched your food tray to use for herself.

All because you were the new foreign exchange student who got Adrien's attention.

Chloe huffed before giving you a sly grin, "Adrikin's is so out of your league- he wouldn't want a lame-ass wannabe American girl with no talents to be associated with him."