ii. eyes of a forest.

intro (end of the world), ariana grande❀ bumps in the road we've etched out with our fingers

❀ bumps in the road we've etched out with our fingers.

"Can you believe they caused another akumatization? Why couldn't they just go along with her plans?"

"Seriously, just for one fucking day."

You rolled your eyes listening half-heartedly to the conversation in front of you waiting for an opportunity to leave this hell of a group. You'd curse out Zoe and Aurore for not being here but you couldn't blame them. Theater. Their teacher sucks.

Nothing against the people personally, they seemed to be nice outside of the fact that they just seemed to like talking about others way too loudly for your comfort; not even about the truth at times.

Your eyes scanned the room tiredly before pausing and quickly locking on your very own stalker for the past two and half weeks in counting strolled through the doors with what you assumed was his class.

An opportunity.

"Oh look at the time, I'm sorry my fellow classmates. I must be on my way to meet someone," you said quickly, standing up gathering your things together, and rushing over to the blonde.

You did not want to do this, god forbid you ever do this again. It was only a fact that he'd think you were trying some funny business with him or that you'd be kidnapping him this time away in broad daylight.

He was your only way out of that horrendously disgusting and awkward situation.

Adrien blinked as you sped toward him without missing a beat to your step. He stared at you in confusion waving his hand in greeting confusedly. "Hey—"

"You. Come with me," you hissed, snatching his wrist and dragging him off without a singular word to anyone else as he let you do as you pleased surprisingly. Though with the way he choked out a laugh, he found this all too amusing for your own taste.

After a minute of walking, you finally reached a quiet hallway. You let out a long breath letting go of the blonde's wrist before turning to look at him with a frown seeing his grinning face.