Introduction 3. Ice Breathing and the Ice Imbuing Technique

Let's talk more about Ice Breathing and the Ice Imbuing Technique.

The Ice Imbuing technique, known and used only by the Kazuyuki Clan, is a special technique used to forge swords. Only Ice Breathing can be used with this sword, but it brings out the full potential of Ice Breathing. Ice Breathing has 10 forms, and 8, 9, and 10 can only be performed with a sword forged using the Ice Imbuing Technique.

These are the 10 Ice Breathing forms as well as a description of each:

1st form: Crescent Moon Frost

The user performs a beautiful crescent shaped attack capable of striking multiple targets.

2nd form: Snowstrike

The user charges forward with their sword to strike their target with incredible momentum.

3rd form: Ice Of The Night

This technique greatly lowers the temperature of the surrounding area to temperatures below freezing.

4th form: Flurry Of Strikes

The user jumps high into the air and rains a violent flurry of multiple stabbing attacks down onto the enemy from above.

5th form: Freezing Blade

This technique extends the user's sword with ice, making it longer and heavier to enhance the quality and power of the user's attacks.

6th form: Permafrost

The user slams their sword into the ground to create a shockwave effect that freezes all water in the ground.

7th form: Enshrouding Winter Snow

This technique creates a heavy snowfall that hides the user's movements. It greatly confuses the enemy by obscuring their view.

8th form: Ice Imbuing Thrust

This technique focuses all energy on the tip of the user's sword, extending it with ice and strengthening it for a powerful attack that can stab through virtually anything. It can only be performed with a sword that has been forged using the Ice Imbuing Technique.

9th form: Ice Imbuing Cut

This technique focuses all energy on the blade of the user's sword, extending it with ice and making it sharper than ever for a powerful attack that can cut through virtually anything. It can only be performed with a sword that has been forged using the Ice Imbuing Technique.

10th form: Ice Imbuing Time

The final and most powerful form of Ice Breathing. It freezes time itself, whether it be for the environment or for a single object. It can only be performed with a sword that has been forged using the Ice Imbuing Technique, which is the main reason that knowledge of it along with knowledge of Ice Breathing has been kept a closely guarded secret by the Kazuyuki Clan.