.23.

Previous :

After changing there phone number both parted there ways .... But with same feeling , feeling of giddiness , giddy for there presence, having small talks and sharing there likes dislike make them nothing but to feel giddy for eachother, and taehyung being a mature one he is aware of where this things are leading him and he is going to gladly accept them when right time comes  ....  )

              __________________________

                    !! Breaking news !!

" A man in his 30's Shin kyon found died in his apartment , cobs are saying it was a suicide ide , Worker of  " kim industries" , the reason of suicide is still not clear his family is missing , "The coo of kim industries pay his visit to his funeral which was held by victims relatives "... " " We are very sorry for Mr. Shin's loss as he was a very hard working worker " this are the words of company's coo Kim Namjo --- "  ( A/n - I am not good with news and all as i hardly watch news channel so bear with it , hehe )

"What the fuck !!! how is this possible why will that fucking shin will suicide when he knows his family is in my hands "... Mr.han shouted while gritting his teeths ..

" Sir , I think he was scared ".. one of his man said ...

" No way , no in the fucking way he will do this , something is suspicious " .. Mr.han said while taking a cigar in his hand and inhaling a big puff ....

----**----

Night - 09:00pm

" So you're finally in love , huh ?? Asked a voice out of nowhere which scared the shit out of taehyung who was going through some files in his home office ...

"AHHHH !! , seokie hyung you scared me " taehyung said one hand on his heart panting slowly ....

" Opss , sorry kiddo now tell me who is that unlucky person who is going to have a cold ass as her boyfriend "... hoseok spat sitting on couch ...

" Hyungg !! Go away I will not tell you anything form now onwards " taehyung said in a whinny tone but try to keep his cool ...

" Okay okay fine now tell me you know I hate suspense, right?? Hoseok said looking at how the younger change his posture clearing his throat taehyung spoke ,

" I am not in love with anyone hyung , yet"..

"Yet ?? So you're planning to fall in love ,huh ?? Hoseok asked a small smirk on his face , taehyung have his eyes wide as he whispered the last word but he forgot that his hyung got Sharp ears ..

" I mean it's not confirm yet hyung and I will tell you once it does " taehyung said because hiding something from his hyungs is what taehyung will never do ...

"As you say kiddo but remember if you're trying to do something listen to your heart".
Hoseok said caressing younger's shoulder and walked out ...

Taehyung have big fat grin on his face even though he was working but curtain someone's giggles , bunny smile , doe eyes are flashing in his mind actually the whole time when he was with younger is playing like a movie in his mind and taehyung for sure will never get bore with it , something is wrong with his heart can be understandable the feeling of his heart beating is still new for him , he sometimes wonder was his heart even beats last few years or it just he was robot which needs meals and water to charge ......

But whatever it is taehyung is feeling good atleast nowadays he have something to look forward whether it will be just glimpse of younger's he is good with it and last few days he was not feeling alone with people around him , he is smiling not too much  but he is , having sleep for atleast 3-4 hours as for him sleep is like for only 30 to 20 minutes which is very odd , in short he is happy without him knowing as he don't know how being happy feels like , past few years was leaving hell for him .......