.18.

Privious :

(  After hearing the knock taehyung was out of his trance , he snapped his head up to only widen his eyes more seeing the bunny teeth boy standing in front of him with cute smile , he didn't seems nervous now but taehyung was dying inside cursing his life for being unlucky , but again the melodies and smoothing voice which was dripping honey interrupt his thoughts, and his eyes become sauer after hearing what the bunny teeth boy asked ,

" Can I sit here ??? "  )

                          ________________

" Fuck my life !! " Taehyung cursed under his breath , thank god he was wearing mask but still , he just can't believe his ears is that voice and the person is really talking to him or is it his hallucination , but why god his voice is so sweet like some kind of over dose of sugar in espresso, wait !! I didn't even know how espresso taste then how-- his chain of thoughts break when again the younger knock of his table ,

"Can I ??" Jungkook asked again , showing his doe eyes and small smile he know no one can resist his eyes , he thought the older is ignoring him or something but after waving his hand in front of him two times he realised that the older is spacing out ..

On the other hand taehyung really don't know how to reply , why the younger want to sit next to him ?? Why this bench?? There are plenty of free but still why this one ?? He was whinning internally , but he feels like his head is nodding without him knowing he nod his head like his heart completely take over him and he is just a puppet .....

The younger nod in understanding and sit in front of the older, he is no different from taehyung, only he know how much strength and confidence he need to show to come and talk with the older first ... The older hold the different aura which is not weird or dangerous its just he is mysterious or will say like a puzzle , jungkook has meet him only 2 times but he confused him like sometimes he give mafia vibes than second day he give normal man vibes he just don't know why but he is not scared of the man in front of him , he is just like a normal ajusshi who loves to read books but the ff reader in him is not ready to agree that (don't blame him)....

Taehyung don't dare to look up he know if he looked up once he will be not able to take his eyes off from the younger , so he is just keeping his head down not reading a single word but than something click his mind , what if the bunny boy is here for his earring ??? Thinking this he feel sad a little so that he thinks to disappear from there , but how ?? Than he slowly started to move his head up and sees the younger who is completely consentrate on his book writing something so not making any noice or move is slowly rose up from the seat and hide behind the shelves ..

"What was that ?? Why me god ?? No no but why i am hiding from him ? He frowned , i didn't do anything to him , I am not even trying ".. taehyung was having a inner battle with him , why the hell he is hiding that to from a boy who is barely 16 or 17 , What would people think when they get to know , " Taehyung you stupid, why are you hiding, he is just sitting there , just go back and act normal " .. he whispered to himself and was about to go back to his sit but then he see the younger is coming toward the shelves, he panick's a little but try to calm himself ...

-+-+-

Jungkook was busy with his thoughts whether he should speak or not , but if he didn't not say anything it will be more rude and what if this is the last chance for younger to speak with his suspicious ajusshi, why didn't he speak anything and just nod his head ? Is he cannot speak ?? Then how he is in mafia?? He was in his thoughts when he decided to looked up he was shocked , " huh ?? " didn't he was here a minute ago ??" He questioned himself, his eyes roamed around the library but didn't get the glimpse of older ...