.20.

Previous :

( Sleep dumbo , you have to look beautiful tomorrow" .. the super happy bunny said rolling in his duvet but stop rolling when something click in his mind " wait why I have to look beautiful, it's not like I am going to see someone special".. jungkook said to himself trying to Shrugs but his smile can not be hide , " His voice was so deep I can still feels the goosebumps" .. jungkook said giggling , like that thinking about his not anymore suspicious ajus- i mean hyung he drifted off to his dreamland ..... )

___________________________

Jeon's Mansion :

" You're early today ".. seomi said a soft smile decorating her lips , looking at her son coming downstairs with all ready to go to school ..

" Yeah , i awake early so thought to get ready ~." Jungkook sing , missing last two stairs and hopping he come and sit on a dinning chair his face not leaving a bunny teeth smile ... "You're in a good mood i guess" seomi said ruffling jungkook hairs
" Mom !! Don't you will mess my hairstyle".. kookie whine ,seeing him like that hyunwo come downstairs laughing, " Why baby are you going to impress someone ??" .. hyunwo tease him sitting besides his baby patting his head ...

" Mom dad , I think I will be late today, I will be going to library after school ".. jungkook said ignoring the question hyunwo asked as he was blushing and taking a bite from his sandwich .. hyunwo chocked on his orange juice even though they know jungkook is obsessed with library nowadays they still can't digest the fact that he is getting along with his enemies , jungkook cutely glare at his dad who nervously laugh out loud .. seomi just lean and pinch her baby's cheeks saying ,
" Aww !! My baby is studying hard nowadays " ... ( A - only if you know •_• )

-__-

"Hyung you can't do that with me ".. A newly turn 18 years old taehyung whined

" tae as I said I will be really late and you know that dad is also coming I will be there before you cuts the cake "... Namjoon said he is busy with some office work and today is his baby's bday but he can't leave his work as his dad and hoseok all are helping ..

" But you sai-d you all will be h-ere ".. taehyung try his best to not cry but his voice was breaking , it's his 18 birthday and this is the first time his 3 idols are not with him his is very sad , but the person beside him was patting his back to console him ...

" I promise we will be there in hour , dad is saying he is sorry , don't cry okay ".. joon said feeling bad for his lil bro because he know taehyung is very attached to his brothers and father ...

"Okay".. taehyung said immediately hanging the call and finally breaking down ..

" Tae baby don't cry they said they will be here right ".. the person beside him said hugging his side frame ..

" This is the first time they are not here so him being sad is obvious,they just pampered him a lot " ... this time it's yoongi who said patting taehyung's head ..

" I know yoongs it's not like I know him from yesterday, it's just that today it's his birthday so ".. the person said ...

Taehyung is still in that person embrace his sobb turns into small sniffles but the sudden question make them two frown ..

" You b-oth will be th-ere with me alwa-ys, right?? His voice was little hoarse because of his crying session earlier..

" Why you asked that baby , you know that we will be always there with you even through you pushed us aside , okay ?" The person said cupping taehyung face tears were visible in their eyes too , taehyung just become sensitive after crying it's like a habit of his .....