.8.

Previous :

( Jungkook looked up only to see that the whole library is looking at him ( second hand embarrassment  ) I mean not everyone keep there ringtone as " ring ding dong "that to in loud volume so it's quite embarassing
He mutter a small sorry and bowed , he looked at the librarian mouthing a
" Last warning " he smiled nervously and nodded a small sigh leaves from his parted lips and knowingly or unknowingly he looked at the direction where he should not ,  the direction where his suspicious ajusshi is sitting and than ... )

💥 Boom 💥

                  _________________________

Jungkook's big doe eyes mets another two pair of sharp eyes , almond shape , dark hazel brown , one has double eyelid and other monolid ..... directly staring into his own and , Jungkook ?? Bruhh Jungkook forget how to breathe,he is just staring at those strong eyes , even though he cannot see taehyung's face but his little bit exposed forehead and sharp gaze was enough to drive jungkook crazy ,  not wanting to break the mini battle of eyes contact between him and his suspicious ajusshi , there was a strange bell ringing in his heart but which the bunny boy ignore completely, but being a super shy baby boy he divert his gaze down not looking at those eyes .. small smile appear on his face sighing a little .....

(A/n - ignore his hair tho 😅 )

On the other hand taehyung he was a little taken back , I mean if we say that taehyung doesn't appreciate jungkook's beauty than it will be a lie , right ?
His round big doe eyes , his plumpy lips ,his small mole under his lips is like a cherry on a top ,  his fair skin and innocent smile ,
Oh my ,my is his teeth are like a bunny ?? Taehyung wonder how it will be feel getting bite by them ,  chuckling a little on his own thoughts he shakes his head ,and again started to read his book ......

Jungkook was just to stuned to think anything I mean yeah his suspicious ajusshi is just blocking his head , jungkook again looked up and sigh in relieved when the sus man is now reading his book and not looking at him ....

-+-

* Time skip *

It's begin whole 2 hours , the sun is setting, taehyung sigh and rested his back on the chair looking out of the window watching a beautiful view of sun setting behind the tree a small smile appear on his face , he lifted his arm up to see his wrist watch and gasp looking at the time , it's showing 6:15, gathering his things taehyung get up's from his seat and walked toward the selves only to put the books to there belonging places , he started walking toward the exit but not before looking last time at the boy who is now sleeping resting his head on his arm over his shoulder a small smile replace his blank face , he bowed to Mrs.Park and leave after bidding his goodbye .......

----+++-----

" Are you planning to stay here whole night ?" Mrs.Park asked knocking on the table to wake the bunny boy up....

" Ehh ??" Jungkook wake up rubbing his eyes with his knuckles wondering where he is ? It's miracle through that he wake up this fast , Gasping loudly he looked at the watch which is now showing 6:40 ...
" oh my god "
" Where I am ??? " He questioned
" Library " Mrs. Park replyed calmly
" And I slept ?? He again questioned
" Yeah , like a pig " the bunny boy gasp at the reply " I am not a pig " he reply a slight of pout visible on his lips , the Librarian thinks it's very cute she smile a little .... 
The bunny boy opened his phone only to gasped louder after seeing 5 missed called from his Mom and 2 from his driver uncle ,
" I am doomed now " talking to himself he banged his head on the table only to hiss in pain after that , he get up rubbing his forehead now the pout his clearly visible on his lips and now a little bigger ....

" Okay kid , the library will be closed in 15 minutes so go home and come back tomorrow "Mrs. Park said

" Thank you " he bowed a little and bid his goodbye and started wal- I mean running towards the exit calling his Mom..... He spotted his car parking infront of the library exit , he was fast enough to mutter a small "sorry" for not answering his uncle's calls and sit in the car , still trying to call his mom

" Mom ?? I am extremely sorry , i know I am late but I was studying and forget the surrounding I was very much into study so I forgot to check the time , I am sorry ,( sweet lies )  driver uncle is here and I am sitting in the car we are on our way back home, so please don't scold me after I reached home , sorry ", the bunny boy started to ramble without giving a chance to his mom to speak he didn't even notice that the call is even answered or not he is just busy rambling.

His driver uncle is looking at him with the help of the mirror controlling his laugh because it's funny how the bratty jungkook is being helpless infront of his mom  ...
Jungkook stop to take a breath and was again going to starts to talk something but his mother cut him off and said

" It's okay baby , it's fine if you were studying , but you should have atleast text me telling you're going to be late , I was little bit worried but I asked driver to looked after you and he peek inside the library to make sure you're okay and you were sleeping , oh my baby must be very tired, right ? Come fast i have made all your favourite dishes for dinner , okay ? and don't worry I am not going to scold you " Mrs.Jeon said really happy to see her son is studying because as per she knows jungkook hate library's

" Thank you mom , I love you " the bunny boy said with slight of feeling guilty for lying to his mom , " I love you too baby " Seomi said and hang up the call , the bunny boy sigh in relief and rested his head on the seat , but one thing the bunny boy is  completely forgotten was his  " suspicious ajusshi"

After like 15 minutes jungkook reached his home and was greeted by this mothers warm hug and kisses , the bunny boy was struggling in her grief not getting any air to breath he tap his mom's back and said
" Mom i cannot breath , leave me " his voice was coming out as a muffing , his mother gave a last kiss on his forehead and leaves him .....

"Go get fresh up and we will have our dinner your dada is already back and is in his office , go hurry up " ... Seomi said ..

" Okiee " and jungkook runs upstairs to his room ....

__**__

After that Jeon family had their dinner talking in between most of the time it was jungkook who was blabbering about his school work and how his teachers are cruel to gave them so much homework , leaving the sus man part because he himself has not remembering it  , and his parents being whipped for a bunny boy there are listening his talks like they are having a very important discussion with a small smile on their lips adoring and thinking how lucky they are to have such a cute baby .....

Jungkook jumped on his bed landing on his stomach both hand under his chin , thinking how tasty the food was , he spin around and now facing a white ceiling hands under his head,and again thinking how stupid of him to sleep in a library ....
Library ? Library ??? Jungkook shouted  "library" and get up from his sleeping position and again gasped as he remember  the reason he was in the library
" Suspicious ajusshi " he whispered
underneath his breath 

                 __________________________

Heyy guys !! Doing good ??

Here's the chapter let me know how it is in the comments ✨🤍

The description part of taekook was not that satisfying , i try writing it again and again and end up writing the above one so" Please bear with it " 🥲,
And don't be a silent reader and please give me your feedbacks 💚💜

I will update next chapter in two days , till than Tc ❤️