.15.

( • ignore the mistakes)

Privious:

( Shit , shit !! " He cursed , he is now sitting in his car on his way to kim mansion and he know he is doomed because it's 7 and his mom asked him to be there at 6 now that he is late his mom will definitely give him a heart warming welcome, even the thought of it is making him sweat .... ( A/n - let's pray for him )

             ____________________________

Kim's mansion  ( finally 😮‍💨 )

The boy in his early 20's sneaking in someone's house to be exact his own house , trying to peek inside and today the luck is in his side so no one was there in the entrance, putting his one one leg inside he again peek, looking here and there, he sigh when no one was there after double checking he enter the house now on his way to living room being very cautious because there is also a den of a lioness , looking here and there he walk no run towards the stairs and was about to take the first step of stairs, when he heard

" Aren't you going greet your mom first ? Mr. Kim taehyung " a honey dripping voice asked , and now taehyung knows he had fucked up and very much this time , he eyes closed , horrified clearly written on his face, one leg lifted in the air , both hand curled into fist , he turned around one leg still up eyes closed " Mask off " the voice said , without wasting any minute the mask was in his pocket ...

" Explain!! "
" Mom , you know seoul traffic right ? It was hectic I say " taehyung exclaimed with his oh so innocent face and smile ..
" Ohh really !!! But joonie said you leave your office at exactly 3:30 , does it take 4hrs to reach here ?? Did you come here from  philippines branch , baby ?? And as if I know Korean technology still didn't reach to that peak where there are cars in the sky , right ??  Mrs. Kim started her questions marathon not letting her son speaks and poor taehyung is speechless , THE Kim taehyung who make everyone speechless in board meetings when somebody trys to go against him is speechless infront of his mom can't blame tho everyone is like this when it's come to mom 's

" Mom , i can explain "
"Please care to , Mr. Ceo " Mrs. Kim said cutting her son off
" I went for some emergency mom and I was about to call you but my phone died " . taehyung said half lie half truth not getting any response from his mom he again started " Okay fine , I was in the library and didn't notice the time , happy ?? Taehyung said with a huffed getting irritate by his mom glaring at him ...
" See that was simple you should have said the truth first , without lying". Se-jeong said shrugging her shoulder with done face ...
Taehyung sigh seeing his mom childish behaviour but is he going said that loud ?? Absolutely not * sigh* he was lost in his thoughts when,
" Ahh Ahh ahh , mom leave me it's paining what are you doing ".. he whined in pain his mom is pulling his ear and draging him toward the dinning table , once he was sitting on the chair she leave him and sit in infront of him while giving a questioning look ...

After 5 minutes taehyung look up to see his mom is still digging a hole into his soul without even blinking so decided to break the silence " Mom , are you going to look at me like that till morning?? And if you're planning to do so please stop , i am tired ".
She was about to say something but another voice asked " How is my baby doing ??? " 
" Dad !!!!!" Taehyung was fast to run and hugged his dad making him stumble a little on his place but tae-mo 's grip was tight on his waist ...
" claim down baby , I know you miss me ".. tae-mo said along with a loud chuckled ....
" yes dad I miss you so much " ... taehyung said with a big grin on his face , yes taehyung miss his house , parents, hyungs and his room his comfort zone but the thing which is missed a lot was his dad's warmth for taehyung his dad's arms are the safest place in his dad's arms no one can hurt him , no one can judge him , he is very soft for his dad you can call him childish but he loves his dad and no one change that ....