1• Discovering Beauty Beyond Brokenness

|• CHAPTER 1 •|

< Discovering Beauty Beyond Brokenness >

AUTHOR'S POV :

It was an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon, The area faced the breathtaking sunset. The sun hung low in the sky, casting a warm, golden hue over the picturesque wedding venue. Jhanvi stood at the altar, radiant in her red weeding lehenga, a vision of timeless beauty. Aakarsh wearing a golden wedding shervani. Her groom, looked at her with an adoring gaze, his eyes reflecting the depth of their shared journey.

Their bond, Jhanvi and Aakarsh had faced challenges that only strengthened their connection, creating a love that felt unbreakable.

Amidst the celebration, a lone figure observed from a distance. The man, in a white kurta of 6'1 tall , stood with an air of mystery. His gaze didnt leave the couple for a second, and a flicker of emotion passed through his eyes, hinting at a story untold.

 His gaze didnt leave the couple for a second, and a flicker of emotion passed through his eyes, hinting at a story untold

I am standing at the wedding venue where my best friend, Aakarsh, was getting married to Jahnvi. We had a funny kind of friendship. Always fighting and saying mean things to each other gives as another kind of satisfaction, but still we never giving up on being friends. No matter what happenes  "THE BAAP BETA RELATIONSHIP"

Our friendship was like a wild ride with lots of ups and downs. Even though they argued a lot, We also laughed and shared secrets. It was a strong bond that stuck together through thick and thin.

Watching Aakarsh and Jahnvi together at the Madap, I smiled. I remembered all the times they fought and made up. Our friendship was like a big storm – sometimes crazy, but inside it, there was something unbreakable.

I couldn't help but feel a mix of nostalgia and happiness as I approached the mandap, where my best friend Aakarsh was about to tie the knot with Jhanvi. The vibrant colors and the festive atmosphere were contagious, but Me, being me as usual how could Iet him live peacefully? I couldn't resist injecting a bit of Ashanti in his life

Avyaan: (grinning) "Well, well, look who's decided to take the biggest step of him life! Aakarsh, my man, are you sure you're ready for a lifetime of sharing the remote control?"

Aakarsh chuckled nervously, adjusting his collar. "I guess it's too late to back out now, right?"

Avyaan: (patting his shoulder) "Oh, absolutely. You're stuck with Jhanvi and her for lifetime now. Best of luck, Bhai." After this I hope you don't sing "Zor ka jhatka hai joro se laga , shadhi ban gai umar kaid ki saza"

Aakarsh chuckled and said That's not going to happen.

Ok let's see , don't come to me crying after then. I had have already warned you. I Said giving a tight lipped smile to Akarsh