ཌCase Threeད

"Strange movements in the red light district? Some auction guests didn't return after having some fun...." you read the note again from Riku in case you missed something, but all the clues you got was the location, "I don't want to go there though..." you sighed and c/n who was next to you seemed like he wanted to tell you something but he forgot what it was.

On your way, c/n flew towards you causing you to stop on your tracks, "what now?" you asked.

"I heard that the sound hashira has a mission there, so why not go with him?" c/n remembered what he wanted to say.

"Great, where is he now?"

"At the butterfly estate," c/n said, "and I think s/n is there too."

"I have a bad feeling about it..." you increased your speed.

Arriving there, you heard how the trio volunteered to go with the sound hashira instead of the girls, so you could already pinpoint out what happened here.

"I'll go too!" you heard your sister say.

You interrupted her announcing your presence, "No you're not!"

"Brother? What are you doing here?"

"I was looking for Tengen, sup." you nodded at your colleague, "I heard you're going to that place too. I'm coming too."

"Ha? Are you interested in such places?" Tengen grinned causing an irk mark appear on your head.

"No, I have some business there just like you."

🕊️°°°

You understood Tengen's situation at the wysteria inn and agreed to his plan finding his three wives.

"Don't bother apply some make up on them," you stopped Tengen from giving the trio a 'glow up', "I know someone well who can make them look like girls."

You switched your oni mask to the blank one and leaded them towards a town. You turned to a small alley with your colleague and the trio following you.

"Are you sure this is the right way?" Zenitsu looked worriedly around.

"I was here several times, of course this is the right way, we're there soon." stopping in front of a door, you knocked five times, and after a pause you knocked one more time and the door behind you creaked open.

"Gah!" Zenitsu shrieked in fear and moved away from the door, "WHY IS THE DOOR BEHIND US OPENING?!"

"Psh!" you shushed and walked inside with them following you, "stay close, or else you might get lost."

"Damn this place rocks!" Tengen exclaimed.

"What you'll witness next rocks more." you said as you opened the last door, "Kenzo! It's been a while."

The young man in some corner perked up after hearing your familiar voice and recognised your mask, "F/i! I thought you forgot this place!" he approached you, "and you bought more people!"

"Who's f/i?" Inosuke commented and you quickly covered his mouth with your palm.

After also exchanging greetings with your friends, you began, "Make these three look like girls and I also need a new face, make it handsome."

You went first letting the others witness how the skin painter creates a new face.
Like usuall, he will first put a thin skin layer on your face and then he stared to paint the facial details.