Turnabout Samurai Part 4

Start from the beginning

October 18, 2:16 PM 
Global Studios
Main Gate

As they walked through the gate, they noticed how the security lady wasn’t in the security room as Maya smiled. 

Maya: No one’s here. 

Phoenix: Right, now that they have Oldbag in custody. I guess they don’t have anyone else to replace her… 

Maya: H-hey! In the guard station! Look! She left her donuts! … … 

She said excitedly as she noticed the look from Phoenix and Ryan as she quickly changed her thoughts on the donuts. 

Maya: What? I wasn’t going to eat them! 

She shouted as they walked away from the entrance before Maya could steal any donuts as they arrived at the Employee Area. 

October 18
Global Studios 
Employee Area

Maya: Look, it’s that assistant girl. Hey! 

She shouted as she noticed Penny there as she just finished putting tape over the duct as she noticed them. 

Penny: Hi… WP’s lawyers, right? I heard about the trial! Great job, guys! 

Ryan: Heh! 

Phoenix: Oh? Oh hoh hoh. Don’t mention it. 

Penny: Is it true they caught the security lady!? 

Phoenix: Oh! Oh… oh hoh hoh! 

Penny: Actually, she just called me. She told me to cover up that drain… 

Phoenix: You mean that one? 

He asked as he pointed to the covered up drain as he sweatdropped by the look of it. 

Phoenix: ‘Wow, what a mess…’ 

Penny: I…I know… I’m not so good with handiwork. Some assistant, right? 

Maya: Yeah, but you do work on the props, and the back-drops, right? 

Penny: R-right. Just… lots of times they end up looking worse than they did before I fixed them. 

Maya: Oh? Oh! Well, I’m sure these things happen. Nothing to worry yourself about! 

Penny: You’re right! I won’t! 

Phoenix: ‘Personally, I think she should worry at least a little bit more…’ 

Penny: Um, if you’ll excuse me, I have to go to the guard station. I’m supposed to fill in for Ms. Oldbag. 

Maya: Right! See you later, then! 

Penny: Good luck with your investigation. 

She said as she left for the guard station, and a few seconds after she left, Phoenix walked over to the covered up drain. 

Maya: So, the fanboy they were talking about in the trial today… He came in through that drain? 

Ryan: I’m more surprised that a kid that’s around 2nd or 3rd grade is able to fit through that. 

Phoenix: So it seems. I guess they covered it up in a hurry. 

Maya: Hey… Hey, Nick! Fake Nick! If that drain’s covered, the boy won’t be able to get in. 

Phoenix: Uh, yeah. I think that was the idea…? 

Maya: I feel kinda sorry for him, though. Don’t you? 

Phoenix: What, you want to rip the grate off? 

Maya: Really, Nick! We can!? 

Phoenix: ‘Whoa… she’s serious? Uh oh…’