The five got ready to get down from the Bioship.

Robin and KF lower themselves with a wire, Fury jumps down and lands softly, MM flies down and Superboy jumps down less softly.

"Knew I didn't need a line." Superboy smirks as he stands from the miniature crater.

"And yet, creating a seismic event may not have helped as much with the covert," Robin hissed.

Fury and Robin exchanged glances, and even though they couldn't see each other's eyes, both knew the other had rolled their eyes.

They checked in with Aqualad and then started heading to the factory.

Then Robin disappeared just as Superboy heard something distant.

Fury sighed, shaking her head as she looked at Kid Flash, Miss Martian and Superboy.

"Once he disappears, the only luck of finding him is me or Batman. However, we have bigger problems. Superboy heard something, so I suggest KF and Superboy switch to infrared to check if we're being tracked," Fury speaks. She wasn't going to switch to infrared because she was more intent on focusing on other surroundings and movement of minor things, not people.

"I agree with Fury, listen to her," Aqualad's reply came through the comms.

KF immediately lowered his goggles. "Got a squad of armed bozos incoming," he reported.

"Two squads," corrected Superboy. "But they'll meet each other before they find us."

Abruptly, gunfire cut through the silence.

"No super hearing required now," KF states, but is quickly shushed by Fury.

Fury went over to Superboy and she closed her eyes, her senses going into override. This often happened when she focused on things, her senses telling her she was too focused, but it often came in handy.

Especially when catching a speedster that was about to run off.

"Stop," she hissed, pulling back his arm and opening her eyes. No one could see the eyes, but they felt the gaze directly on them.

"This is covert. The gunfire will not pose a threat to Robin because he disappeared. No one can find Robin when he does that unless it is me or Batman. We have more pressing matters and I need you to not be impulsive," Fury whisper-yelled at a very shocked Kid Flash. "Now, we are going to go with Aqualad's order and swing wide so that we can steer clear. Do you understand?"

KF nodded and stepped back from the mushy ground, which became that way because of the rain.

Unfortunately, that was not what happened because the gunfire sounded closer.

"Take to the trees or hide in bushes. Do not angage unti-"

KF ran in because he thought he saw Robin's cape and a flash of red. Fury face-palmed with a groan as KF slipped and slid to the ground before the two groups.

"Superboy, can you take the big guy with black and white paint on his face. MM, stick with me. We attack from the trees and catch them off guard," Fury stated calmly and the two nodded.

The gunfire started up again, along with KF's yelling of surprise.

Then Superboy charged and tackled the black–white painted man. He grunted as Superboy shoved him to the ground.

Fury appeared, her dagger slicing through gun barrels and quick jabs knocking out some of them. MM started levitating and slamming the goons into the ground to knock them out.

Then Robin appeared, jumping from the trees and two goons fell down as he landed.

"What is wrong with you guys? Remeber covert?" He yelled, beating another person.