XLIII | Forever

En başından başla

Han Jisung;
25 years old

Hwang Hyunjin;26 years old

Hwang Hyunjin;
26 years old

after eight years of stress, frustration and patience, the boys had finally made it

they had their dream jobs.

they had beautiful partners.

they had each other.

the six boys stayed inseparable.

when the first three boys graduated and changbin and hyunjin went off to collage, chan decided to take a different route.

he still had collages that would take him in, but he decided to apply for something he thought would be cool.

he decided to become a tattoo artist.

he'd always been good at drawing and he liked creating his own little doodles and drawings.

but he never really thought anything of it.

so after he left school, he applied for some tattoo businesses and fortunately one accepted him and took him in as an apprentice.

after years of hard work and discipline. (he wasn't actually amazing with the needle part and got humbled real quick)

he finally became a proper tattoo artist and he'd been working as one since.

he'd nearly tattooed over eight hundred people.

meanwhile, hyunjin had gone with his idea before leaving school and went to university and majored in child psychology.

he loved the thought of listening and helping children.

he liked to help the new generation of people even if it was only by a little.

he was very well known around seoul and has many clients.

he'd managed to get over five hundred people out of therapy.

changbin also went to university but he majored in medical.

figuring out his specialty in healing people physically gave him a boost and helped him find his true passion.