When Sky cried heavily and when her lips were touching Ryan's crotch , that's where her heroes arrived.

Tae threw his bag at Ryan's face and soon he came running for him , he quickly punched him. His saliva escaped from his glands , the scene almost happened in slow motion - if only it was anime!

Ryan thudded on the floor and Tae went ontop of him. He punched his face continuously.

Jimin threw stones at Tyler. When he was on the ground , Jimin took one stone and wrapped his fist in it , he punched Tyler like he was in a boxing match with him.

Tae was punching the living hell out of Ryan. And Jimin was punching Tyler like there was no tommorow.

Tae shouted with anger ," DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH MY SISTER!!!"

Jimin shouted aggressively ," HELL WILL FREEZE IF YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON HER , YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

Right then , one of Ryan's friends , Jason , went in to help. He was ready to stab Jimin in the back - literally.

The crowd spread out to make space. They took out their phones and recorded the scene. They were all concerned about the boy who was holding a freaking knife in his hand. A knife though?

Jason stepped closer and closer to stab Jimin. He wasn't even thinking twice about it.

As he was getting closer and closer , he raised his knife to stab him , when he swayed his hand to his back , somebody stopped him. He held his wrist and twisted it. Jason felt his bone break. He grunted in pain as he went down.

He dropped his knife on the ground as he attended to his wrist. Jason used the other hand to take his knife but too bad for him , Suga put his feet on his chest to push him down. He said coldly," Don't even think about it!"

Suga was on campus. Sky looked at her Stepbrothers fighting for her. She wiped her tears.

But little did they know that Ryan is an Alpha. An Alpha that has many body guards. Some of Ryan's friends came to help.

They were all prepared to help him and beat up the Kim family. But someone hit their backs with a thick , hard stick. Jungkook came to help his brothers.

He swung the stick side by side , aiming to their waists. He kicked one of them and harshly hit him. One gripped on his wrist and one held his arm. One was coming forth as he was ready to punch his stomach. Before hitting him , he said," you guys think you are better than everyone out there. But let me teach you a lesson!"

Jungkook snickered , he grinned as he showed his cute bunny smile , he said ," we don't think we are better..."

Jungkook kicked his nuts , the boy went down grunting in pain. Jungkook finished his sentence ," we know we are better!"

Jungkook side kicked the boy who was holding his arm and punched his face. He pulled the boy who was holding his wrist to him and uppercut him.

More and more were coming. And the boys fought with no regret. Ji-woo came running to help Sky. She hugged Sky tightly.

She said ," I'm so so so so , very sorry. I woke up late and I had to fetch Jhope because his car wasn't working!" She said in one breath.

Sky said lowly," i-it's o-okay..." Sky stuttered. Ji-woo's heart broke when she saw the state of her friend.

Ji-woo felt sorry and she blamed herself. She apologized as she hugged her tightly. She wiped Sky's tears and kissed her forehead.

Sky warmly smiled at her as she felt a little better from Ji-woo's love. She melted in her arms and said," I'm glad we are friends , Ji-woo."

Ji-woo was in awe at the sight of her friend Being all cute and helpless.

But the moment was ruined when two of Ryan's friends pulled Ji-woo away from Sky. Ji-woo tried to fight back but they were too strong. Ji-woo shouted," let go of me!"

The boy shouted," your friend caused all of this so she needs to pay!!"

But holding Ji-woo like that was a big mistake. Jin punched him away as he growled. He held Ji-woo protectively like some koala on a tree. Jin shouted," don't touch her!"

The boy shouted," already did! Her boobs feel nice."

Jin shouted angrily," You touched my property?!"

The boy stood up and said," let's fight for her!"

Jin cracked his knuckles , he said with cockiness," with pleasure..."

And as expected , Jin was beating the life out of that boy. He even regretted it now.

The boy who was holding Sky was high- kicked by Jhope , Jhope high-kicked him on his temples. He went on the ground and was left unconscious.

Jhope asked anxiously," are you okay?"

Sky nodded her head a little. Jhope held her tightly as a protection. He was comforting her.

The boys were fighting and fighting. Ryan's friends gave up and ran away like cowards.

Suga let the guy he was beating up go and so did Jimin. They ran away like cowards. But Jin and Tae didn't stop fighting.

Ji-woo had to stop Jin before things get ugly. She pulled him back as she tried to calm him down.

Jin growled as he wanted to beat him up again. Ji-woo calmed him down by saying good things to him.

With Tae , he didn't stop. His eyes were filled with anger. What Ryan did to Sky was wrong. It made Tae pissed.

His brothers had to pull him back from Ryan.

Ryan's face was all red , black and blue. He had bruises and marks. Tae took out some of his teeth and he had scratches on his face. His hairline was even ruined.

Ryan stood up and ran away quickly as he can. The crowd was scared of the Kim family , they saw that they were deadly. Everyone never thought about Sky as a slut in their minds. They were disturbed by the thought of the Kim family kicking their ass' up.

The crowd scattered as the teachers came. Ms Lee asked," What's going on here?!"

Tae wiped the blood on his face and walked forth to enter the building. Jimin followed him so did Jungkook. Suga walked out of campus with his hands in his pockets. Jin walked with Ji-woo to class and Jhope held Sky's hand as they followed.

The teachers were left confused but when they saw blood on the floor , they got a hint!