Chapter 18

Flashback~

Sky:" everyone will talk about me tomorrow. I'll be the new joke. They'll tease me and make fun of me..."

JM:" they won't! I'll be there to protect you. I promise! No one will dare to look at you!"

Sky had a smudged smile on her face. She asked sweetly," since when do you care about me , Jimin? I thought I was annoying you and your brothers. What changed?"

JM:" you were annoying. But let me tell you the truth. We don't really hate you , we just hated your mother. We did say that your mom was going for our dad's money but no , that's not the truth. Our parents are hopelessly in love with each other. It's nice to see my dad Happy again. But Jungkook didn't go with it. He really wanted your mom gone here and when he heard you were coming , he said that he would use you as a source. If we get you to feel uncomfortable or any uncertain feeling , you would tell your mom and leave but everything didn't go as planned.

I don't know why but your mom reminds me of my old mom. And that's why I couldn't hate her or you. I couldn't despise her or you. But judging your body made me feel better because Allycat made me feel ugly.

But when you thought I killed myself and saved me , it touched my heart. It showed me that you really care for me , even though I wasn't kind to you. Thank you for that. And when you fed me and told me really bad jokes , you made me feel better and I love your attention. From that day , I didn't care what Allycat would post. So protecting you means I'm returning the favor."

Sky blushed as she said," thanks...."

Jimin scotched closer and held her hand. Sky was lost in his eyes. Jimin is really good looking and a real flirt. If flirting was a job , Jimin would be a billionaire.

He leaned in as Sky leaned back. When she thud ontop of her bed , Jimin had the chance to get ontop of her and pin her hands down.

Sky asked anxiously ," what are you doing?"

Jimin leaned in more and more as he said," showing you that I really like you."

And soon , as stars twinkle under the dark sky , as the moon made it's small smile , Jimin kissed Sky.

But too bad for him. Sky didn't give in. Jimin tried to kiss her but he was only forcing her. Sky didn't give in , she kept on turning and turning her head side by side. Jimin tailed her lips as he was desperate to kiss her.

Sky tired to pull her wrist to break free. But Jimin was too strong. But soon , she gave in just like that.

She cupped Jimin's soft cheeks as she kissed Jimin deeply.

Sky's thought:* what am I doing?*

End of flashback

Sky was on her knees , helplessly being
laughed by everyone. His boxers were showing and he was ready to take off his pants. He shouted to Sky," suck my dick , whore!"

Ryan forcefully pulled her face to his thick dick. Her hands were on his thighs , trying to pull back. One of Ryan's friends , Tyler , quickly held her hands and put them at her back. Now Sky was helpless. Jen-soo didn't bother helping her. She wouldn't even dream about that.

As Sky's lips touched his dick , she turned her head to avoid his dick. Remember now , he's still in his pants , he's not naked.

The crowd shouted," SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT! SUCK IT!"

Ryan groaned , he held Sky's head with full force and gestured her towards his dick.

Ryan:" bitch! Stop resisting and show us your true colours! Bite off my dick , will ya?!"