Chapter 15

Tae came back home that very same day. When he checked for Sky at the toilet , he couldn't find her. He checked the whole of campus for her but couldn't find her so he figured that she went home. And now , he walked through the door and looked round for Sky. She wasn't in the kitchen nor the living room so he went upstairs to her room. He barged in and found Sky changing in her clothes. He walked over to her quickly and hugged her. He tightly hugged her , Sky responded by hugging him back with a cute smile. Her glacier blue eyes brightened once he showed up. Jungkook was watching the scene happening from his laptop. He even plotted small cameras in her room.

He sat and watched carefully. The door opened , Jimin entered his room. Jungkook said," what are you doing here?" Jimin walked over to him and sat next him. He said," I'm bored..." Jungkook increased the volume as he was curious to hear their conversation.

Tae said worriedly ," are you okay? How did you get here? Did you eat anything?"

Sky said," yes I'm okay. Haruto picked me up and yes I did eat something."

Tae and Sky sat on bed as Tae had a worried face. He said," please don't be upset. Allycat is just a bored teenager who doesn't know what to do in life. Don't take anything he says seriously. And if anyone ever laughs at you , I'm going to kill them..."

Sky said sadly," it's okay , Tae. It's my fault for taking those pictures. I took them last year and deleted them few weeks ago but it seems somebody hacked my phone."

Tae got an idea on who it was. He saved his anger for a specific someone and continued talking to Sky. He asked," what were those pictures for?"

Sky's lips curved , revealing her naughty smirk. She said," long story short , I was dating this other guy last year and he wanted my pictures. I thought he wanted regular pictures but he wanted something naughty."

Tae:" you sent him?"

Sky said softly," no I didn't. I just couldn't. I wouldn't say I was in a good relationship nor a toxic one. It was 50 50 but I wasn't happy when he exposed me to new things..."

Tae:" new things?"

Sky:" I'm not a virgin. Everytime when my mom went overseas , he would take advantage and I would be intoxicated. I was addicted to him , attached. I was dotted and obsessed with him. In life , you can't find your type. I thought I found mine but he was lacking. He was lacking to understand me."

Tae asked confusedly," meaning..."

Sky:" he was older than me. He expected a woman in me. Not a young highschool girl. I did everything that a woman could do. Everything! But it wasn't enough for him..."

Sky began laughing with joy , she said," I don't what's up with me. The guy was everything I needed. Everything I ever wanted. Although he was 6 years older than me , I was doted. But when I saw that this relationship is going nowhere , I stopped. I dropped everything. Then I started this good girl image. After the breakup , I became this playful person. I didn't take anything serious. I loved joking around. But when I came here , everything changed. I guess you guys shifted me to a whole new different person..."

Tae said disappointingly," I'm sorry..."

Sky:" it's okay. It's not like you took anything further. I was traumatized with what you guys did to me but it's nice to meet this sweet side of you..."

Tae blushed as he rolled his eyes , he said," I'm only sweet when it comes to you..."

Sky smiled genuinely , they both leaned in and shared a steamy kiss.

In the other room , Jimin had this stingy feeling stabbing his chest. He stood up and walked over to the door. Jungkook asked," where are you going?"

Jimin didn't answer as he got out. Jungkook thought:* it's pretty obvious that you like her. But I don't think she'll fall for you...*