Chapter 14

Sky locked herself inside the toilet. She has been there almost the whole day. The school was out and Sky is still inside. She missed some of her lessons. Ji-woo and Jhope were busy banging the door , hoping she would open. But she didn't. Ji-woo shouted," Sky , open the door! The school's out!" Sky's sobs were heard , she said with a loud , raspy voice," no! Everyone is gossiping about me. What's worse they'll think I'm a slut..."

Jhope:" no , you aren't. You are our friend. What counts is that you know the truth. That's what matters. Ji-woo and I will be by your side everytime. You don't have to worry..."

Sky shouted sadly," but what will my mom say? What will the Kim family say?"

Ji-woo:" simple! Tell them the truth! Be honest and truthful. I believe you. I'm sure your mom will..."

They heard the toilet door click.  The door creaked and screeched. Ji-woo didn't waste time. She pushed the door open and hugged Sky. She whispered," it'll be okay. I'm here for you , okay?"

Sky nodded her head as Ji-woo wiped her tears. After that , Ji-woo kissed her cheek.

The reason why Tae wasn't there is because Ji-woo told him to leave. She told him that she can handle it. Ji-woo held Sky's hand as they walked through the door. Jhope was behind them. When Sky sniffed , Jhope rubbed her back to comfort her. She smiled a bit but her smile didn't reach her eyes.

They took her out for ice cream. Sky loves ice cream , Ji-woo suggested to buy her ice cream since it makes everyone feel better. They sat on the plastic chairs , Jhope gave her his only secret weapon. He gave her his ultimate sunshine smile. Sky smiled as she said," wow Jhope. You have a beautiful smile..."

He winked and said ," I know. It's my secret weapon to make my friends feel better. Works everytime!"

Sky grinned and said," it's working, thanks!"

Jhope:" no problem!"

Ji-woo said gently ," you okay?"

Sky sighed , she looked down at her thigh and said,"I guess I'm okay but what if my mom sees these pictures?"

Ji-woo:" then tell her the truth. I'm sure she'll believe. She knows what kind of a person you are so live with the truth. Honesty is the best policy!"

Sky had hope , her spirit was uplifted. She made peace with herself. Ji-woo's words put her back on track because she was right. Her mom is her best friend and what kind of a best friend wouldn't believe her soulmate?

Sky stood up and clenched her fist , she said," thanks Ji-woo. You too Jhope! Thanks for making me feel better. I'm going home and I'm going to come clean!"

Sky began walking , she looked back and waved goodbye. They smiled and did the same thing.

Sky walked home , on her way , she got glares and stares from people who saw the post. Luckily , Haruto stopped the car infront of her. He said," get in!" Sky smiled a bit and hopped on. Haruto began driving the car.

He said with worriness," are you okay?"
Sky said sadly," yes I am. Why do you ask?"
Haruto said," I saw Allycat's post! Are you coping?"
Sky said sadly," yes... kinda..."

Haruto stopped the car as he saw Sky's expression. He held her hand and rubbed her knuckles. He said," Don't worry. If you need anything , anything at all , I'm available!"

Sky smiled and said," thanks..."

Haruto smiled back and winked at her , he began to drive the car.

When Sky arrived at the mansion. She gulped heavily as her heart was racing. But there's one hour left until her mom and Namjoon come home. She took a deep breath as she entered the small gate.