Chapter 3

After hours later , Sky was still in the room , sat down on the floor still traumatized. The one who traumatized her the most was Taehyung. No one has ever kissed her so quickly and unexpectedly. His lips were warm and soft. Sky couldn't believe it. Her heart was beating from just by thinking about the way he kissed her. Every and each one of them made her heart beat in a way that confused her. No one has ever touched Sky like they did. The nerves , the audacity , the guts....where did it come from? They weren't concerned about her. Whether she had a trauma about rape or sexual harassment - they didn't care at all. Not even a little bit. The mission for them here is to make Sky and Tae-oh go away. Too bad for them Sky doesn't have any trauma about rape or sexual harassment. She grew up happily.

And they don't know that Sky is quite the character. She's brave , fearless , bubbly and fun. You can't make a happy person unhappy. It'll take alot more to break them. And Sky was unbreakable.

Knock knock knock

Three knocks were heard on the door from outside. Sky was startled.

" If you are done in there come downstairs and have dinner with us..."

It was Tae-oh. Sky was relief to hear her mom's voice. She sighed in relief.

Sky:" I'll be there in a minute."

Tae-oh's footsteps were heard going away. Sky stood up and dusted herself. She was quite unsure about what her Stepbrothers did to her. She was asking herself , why?

She was wondering if she should tell her mom or not. Then she remembered the way Namjoon and Tae-oh were holding hands. They way they looked at each other. The way they were blushing - they looked hopelessly in love with each other. And this was the first time Sky witnessing her mom blushing for a man like that. Sky was hoping that her mom will get a charming boyfriend. And now that she found her soulmate she doesn't wanna ruin it for her.

So she decided to stay quiet. Only for a while.

Building up all of her little bravery and strength , Sky exited the room. Her chest heaving from what Happened today. They only just met and the brothers just decided to make her feel miserable. 

She walked down the stairs and went to the dining room where they were eating. Everyone was sat down , waiting for Sky. She walked over to the table and took a free seat. She was sitting between Yoongi and Jimin.

Shivers went down her spine as she thought of the way Jimin squeezed her boobs and Yoongi sniffing her.

Food was served.

They all started eating. Sky was surprised with the way they all were quiet like nothing happened.

Namjoon asked ," how was your day with Sky boys?"

Jimin answered," it was splendid. She knows how to make a game fun for us."

Tae giggled. He said happily and innocently," I agree. It was fun playing with her. I forgot my age when I was playing with her. It felt like I was a 16 year old all over again."

Yoongi had a blank expression like usual , he said after swallowing his food ," it was fun I guess. It's something I'm used to so it wasn't that fun for me."

Jungkook shrugged," I guess it was cool. The problem was that she got tired pretty earlier than I thought. But we'll make her rest only for this day , the other days will play whenever she feels like it."

Tae-oh started speaking ," how can you handle her playfulness? I find it hard to keep up."

Jk:" it's actually easy. Just make it hard for her and easy for you. Isn't that right , Sky?"