part 27

At morning:-

Anhay came downstairs and everyone was shocked to see him cause he just worked and stayed in his room this is the first time in a month that he came towards them.

Anhay:- mom I'm going for my meeting The doctor will arrive after 15 minutes and let her check Kriva I'll leave now.

He went without hearing anything.

In office:-

He was going towards his cabin and got crashed with someone and the opposite person fell down on the floor.

Lara:- I'm sorry sir.

Anhay:- move.

Lara:-Sir my leg is paining I'm not able to stand please help me.

Anhay:- I'm not your servant and i know your intentions so shut up.

Lara:- sir there must be some misunderstanding.

Anhay:- oh really i was being polite but you don't deserve that let me ruin your image in front of everyone.

Anhay:- attention every one. This girl Lara calls himself Mrs. Sharma and you guys believed her? She is clearly faking it. Ms. Lara is surely Kashyap but not the daughter of Sunil Kashyap. my wife is someone else and Lara my wife is not a bitch like you she is cute and innocent.

Lara:- sir..

Anhay:- not a single word and I'm not gonna melt by your crocodile tears. I'm giving you a chance to correct yourself or leave this company. And Riya set up the meeting room i don't want a single mistake in the presentation.

In the meeting room they all discussed their Ideas but this month they witnessed Anhay's cruelty.

Ms. Mehra:- sir what about your dream project?

Anhay:- Ms. Mehra don't put your nose in my matters.

Ms. Mehra:- but sir that girl Kriva is not coming into the office what about her sensor?

Anhay:- for god sake stop dragging her everywhere. She already finished her work as a designer and about the sensor she gave me that patent I'll start working on. I myself will make that product happy now?

Ms. Mehra:- but she is taking lots of leaves sir you should degrade her marks.

Anhay:- don't teach me ms. Mehra otherwise I'll surely degrade your salary.

He went from there in a sour mood and threw everything in his cabin.

Otherside:-

Ms. Mehra:- I know he is having an extra marital affair with that girl that's why he always supported her.

Lara:- let her come we will teach her how to behave. She is taking my Anhay away from me.

Anhay was huffing in anger but he got distracted by the phone call.

Aariv:- Anhay i was there in your room and i felt her movement I'm calling the doctor you please come fast.

Anhay immediately took his car key and his eyes fell on his lockscreen and smiled appeared on his lips. He ran outside with a huge smile.

Everyone looked at him shockingly cause the man who was just shouting minutes before was smiling right now.

Anhay reached home and rushed towards his room where the doctor was examining her.

He sat beside her and looked at her hopefully but he felt no movement but after a minute he found her opening her eyes.

She opened her eyes but immediately closed it tightly and then slowly adjusted the site. She was staring at everything like a small baby.

Doctor:- Mrs. Sharma looks here.

She looked at the doctor and he asked her a few questions but she didn't utter a single word.

Anhay:- muffin...

She immediately looked at him and tried to go near him but cried in pain.

Anhay immediately kissed her forehead to make her feel good.

Anhay:- muffin are you alright?

This time she tried to speak but no words came out and she started to panic.

Doctor:- relax Mrs. Sharma.  You just woke up from a coma take a long breath and you will be fine.

Doctor:- sir let's have a talk.

Before Anhay can move Kriva holds his hands and holds him being possessive.

Doctor:- I'll message you later.

Anhay nodded and the doctor went from there.

Avni came inside the room and ran toward Kriva.

Avni:- my doll is awake. How are you baby?

Kriva looked at Anhay sadly as she wasn't able to speak anything.

Anhay:- she is fine mom. Umm can you please send fruit juice I'll make her drink that. She won't be able to digest solids and please inform everyone after a few hours but not right now.

Avni nodded and went from there giving them privacy.

Anhay caressed her hair and kissed her entire face making her blush.

Anhay:- bubble i missed you i won't let you sleep now. Entire one month i cried for you.

Kriva smiled at him and he pinched her nose.

Anhay:-  i promise I'll never leave you alone from now on.

Kriva nodded and kissed his left cheek.

Kriva wanted to ask him what happened after her accident but she kept mum.

He made her drink the juice and caressed her back softly.

He fed her medicine and she slept due to medicine's effect.

He heard a knock and opened the door. The entire family was there to meet their fav girl.

He let them in and went outside and called the doctor.

Doctor:- sir i wanted to say that her vocal cord was damaged but her cord has already started healing that means her brain is stuck somewhere and that's the reason she isn't able to talk please consult a therapist for her I'm sure she will start talking and try to know what is stopping her from speaking.

Anhay:- okay sir.

He entered his room and found her up as they didn't let her sleep.

He went near her and  she held his hand and made him sit beside him.

Nidhi:- baby why aren't you saying anything?

Ruhaan:- princess please say something.

She immediately hid her face in his chest.

Anhay:- she doesn't want to say anything don't force her.

Sunil and Nidhi kissed her forehead and whispered, we missed you bache.

Sunil:- Anhay i want to take my daughter with me for a few days.

Kriva immediately tightens her grip on Anhay's hand.

Anhay:- papa  her back is still painful let her start walking I myself will come with her.

Sunil:- okay but I'll come to meet her.

Aariv:- of course Papa, she is your daughter you can come here and meet her.

Here is another update. I hope you liked it. I guess it's a little boring but please press the ⭐ star icon. After getting a nice amount of votes I'll update further and ignore the typing errors.

TBC....