"I'm in the middle of styling her curls right? Mind you whole time— the girl phone been ringing off the hook but she ain't answering"

Mmhmm I  hummed and continued listening

"In my head I'm like okay— she probably arguing with her nigga or some. It be like that! Not really tryna be in the girl business or nun. Next thing I know I hear banging at my front door!"

The hell? I scrunch my face

"That's exactly what I said bitch!"

"So I look at her and I'm like 'you expecting someone?' she looking around confused n shit so now I'm getting mad cause who in the fuck knocking on my door like they crazy!"

"Then another call came through on her phone but now she looks scared. At that point I gotta grab my gun! I walk over to look through the peephole and I see Lexis!"

Who the fuck is Lexis?

I'm so confused..

"Remember the thick ass redbone you kept staring at last night at the club when we first walked in ? That's Lexis!"

Ohhhh, Ok.

Girl get to it

"So I open the door not thinking nothing of it—next thing I know NeNe stand up and Lexis walk in swinging on her"

Damnnnn, didn't you just say she was pregnant?? 

Leave it to Sky to have me fully invested in a story I literally didn't give a fuck about three seconds ago.

"She probably not anymore" she started cackling

SKY THAT IS NOT FUNNY! Did you at least try and help?? I questioned laughing loudly

"Lyn, that ain't have shit to do with me! I let them tussle it out until they started knocking over my plants an shit! That's when I cocked my gun and Lexis got off her.

Was she okay?

That poor baby

"I mean she stood up and walked out..apparently she stole the money she was gon use to pay for her hair from Lexis"

Wowwww 

"Rightttt, at least I didn't have to do too much to get the wig back; it was already on the floor. I wish you could've seen it!"

That's ridiculous! I hope the child is okay I say truthfully

"Forreal. Sorry I couldn't come by today, you wanna get breakfast tomorrow? I'm free until one o'clock .

Yea that sounds good

I started to think about what happened at the club last night and felt this was a good time to tell Sky, I knew she would be worried but I can't shake the feeling of what happened.

Sky I gotta tell you something my tone more serious than before

"What's wrong you okay?" I could hear the concern in her voice but I didn't want to lie to her, I was scared.

I gave her the rundown of what happened last night after I watched her perform on stage from him having my phone in his hand and smiling at me weirdly to him chasing me through the crowd of people.

The image in my head sent chills down my spine.

I've never been through anything like this before.

"Asia, oh my god! Why didn't you say something??"