- 𝐗𝐈 -

"Your brother is funny." Heeseung said in the middle of walking.

"I'm so sorry. He's just a little crazy sometimes.." you apologized.

"Haha, it's fine. He would be a perfect brother-in-law for me."

"Brother-in-law? You're already preparing to get married?" your eyes widen.

"Of course. I just love you very much and can't let you go, Y/N." Heeseung said, pulling your hand inside his pocket to keep it warm.

You blushed as you heard his statement.

"Are you sure... you want to marry me? I just figured that you might have lots of regrets afterwards.." you said, feeling unconfident about yourself.

"Regrets? Are you kidding me? Y/N. You are the most beautiful, caring, kindest girl I've ever met. I don't and won't regret anything I do with you." Heeseung cupped your face as he looked directly into your eyes.

You hold his hand that's on your cheek and sighed.

"I mean.. there's so many things that you still don't know about me..."

"That's why, I want to spend my life understanding, learning about you." Heeseung replied.

You can feel the sincerity in his voice.

"Do you... mean that?" you asked him back.

"Yes, everything. I meant it. In fact.. I really really want to meet your family. Your parents.. I want to thank them for raising you well." he smiled and you suddenly panicked.

Your whole family are vampires, and they didn't know you're dating as well. With a human. You're afraid that your and Heeseung's relationship isn't going to go well if it includes families.

"Ah.. haha... really? Oh.. well.. I'll try to um.. convince them.." you laughed awkwardly.

Both of you continued to walk and finally arrived at the cafe and began to work.

You can't really focus that day because you kept thinking about how to tell your parents about your dating news and how to arrange the meeting with Heeseung's family.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Heeseung asked you while making an espresso while you're washing some cups beside him. You guess he noticed your not-so-happy expression.

"Yeah.. I'm okay... what time is it, Hee?" you smiled at him.

"It's currently five. Why? Do you need some rest? Just rest at the back. Me and uncle Joohyun are gonna cover up all your tasks."

"Oh, no! I'm okay, really. Just been having some thoughts in my mind.." you chuckled a bit.

"Really? What are those thoughts? Can I perhaps know?"

"It's nothing, really. Nothing serious." you smiled sheepishly at him as he smiled.

"Don't think too much about it, Y/N. I'm sure everything will be alright." Heeseung pats your shoulder to give you strength. You then continue to work until 7, where yours and Heeseung's shift ends.

"Let's clean up for a bit and go home."

After cleaning the cafe, both of you started to walk home.

"Can I hold your hand?" he smiled as you turned to him.

"Oh.. sure." Heeseung took your hand and put it in his pocket after your reply.

"It's starting to get cold these days.. be careful from catching a cold, Y/N." he smiled, sounding so caring.

"You too, Hee..." you smiled back.

A few minutes later, both of you arrived at your place. Heeseung came in to chill for a while before going back to his apartment.

"Do you want some hot choco, love?" you asked him as you grabbed two mugs and made hot chocolate.

"Hm... sure, princess."

"When are we going to the beach, by the way?" you asked, still stirring the hot chocolate.

"We can go this weekend." he replied while turning on the TV.

"Good idea." you said as you placed his hot chocolate mug on the table. You sat beside him and sipped on your hot chocolate.

"I'm feeling really tired these days.." Heeseung said as he stretched.

"You've been working so hard, Hee... you really should take some day-offs.." you advised him as you caressed his hair.

He smiled at you. "I'm afraid I can't, princess. Uncle Joohyun needs me."

"Is that why our customers are usually girls? You're attracting them, aren't you?" you grinned.

"Maybe." he smirked teasingly at my statement. "Look, you can't blame me, alright? I'm not doing it purposely. They just can't resist my charm." he said again as he put on a smug, confident face.

"Mhm, yeah, okay." you rolled your eyes at his silliness.

"Even you can't resist me." Heeseung puts his hand on your chin, bringing your face to his.

You paused and just stared at him.

"Why? What's wrong?" he smirked and said with a rather husky voice.

"Nothing." your face turns a pink hue as you look away.

He giggles and gives you a peck on your lips. "You're so cute when you're flustered."

You pouted, feeling even more embarrassed as he continued giggling.

"Mmm.. the hot choco smells great." Heeseung picked up the mug and sipped on the hot choco.

"Is it good?" you asked.

"It's amazing. Thank you, my love."

You smiled at his compliment. The rest of the time, both of you just cuddle, have little talks about various topics until it's time for Heeseung to go back to his apartment to rest.

"I'll see you tomorrow, princess." he kissed your forehead and head out of your apartment. At the same time, Mirae appeared in your room.

"Mirae.. mother and father don't know anything about me dating, right?" you asked Mirae, full of worry.

"No.. they don't. What's wrong, Y/N?" Mirae asked you again, concerned as you are.

"Heeseung wants to meet them."

Mirae's eyes go wide as she gasps.

"You can't be serious. Does he know that all of them are vamps?"

"No.. he doesn't. That's why I don't know how I should tell him.. he did say that he likes vampires but that doesn't mean he wants to see it in real life, right? Oh gosh..." you sighed.

"Maybe.. it's time, Y/N. If you really want a serious relationship with him, you gotta do what you ought to do." Mirae advised, patting your back.

"How should I tell him.. Mirae?" you looked at Mirae for a suggestion.

"Just tell him whenever you're ready. You can.. tell him tomorrow before both of you go to work?"

You sighed. The time has come for you to reveal your identity as a vampire. As well as announcing your dating news to your parents in Nightdom. Will you be able to do it?