- 𝐕𝐈𝐈 -

One day, you and Heeseung had a day off. You haven't had any plans since you don't know the human world that well yet. You decided to have a cup of blood-based tea you brought from Nightdom in the morning, while enjoying the view outside the window.

A few minutes later, you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It must be Heeseung. He then knocked on your door and you quickly let him in.

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Hey, Hee!"

You both had gotten closer over the weeks.

"Woah. What drink is that? It's really red." Heeseung said, noticing the cup of tea you're holding.

"Probably because of the food coloring." you answered with a grin.

"Haha, okay. Anyway, I was thinking of asking you to go to the amusement park with me."

"The amusement park?"

"Yeah. It'll be fun, I promise. The amusement park in this town is lit. You should definitely check it out." Heeseung exclaimed.

"Fine, let me change first." you went to the bathroom and change.

After that, you and Heeseung head downstairs to the front of the building.

-

"Wait, let me get my motorcycle from the garage." saying that, Heeseung walked to a small garage located right beside the apartment.

Wow. He had a motorcycle?

"Come on, Y/N. Get on the back."

You got on carefully, trying to hide your fear and Heeseung immediately stepped on the gas, making you wobble, almost falling down.

Realizing that, he pulled one of your arms around his waist and gently stroked your hand, easing you. You followed what he did and put your other arm around his waist, hugging him tight and burying your face on his shoulder.

A few minutes later, both of you finally arrived at the amusement park. You got your ticket and got in, admiring how cool the place is.

"Wow." you said in awe.

"It's huge, right? Let's go, Y/N. Haewon is already waiting for us near the ferris wheel."

I'm sorry, what? I thought I got some alone time with Heeseung?

"Oh.. I see." you feel kind of sad for not being able to spend some time alone with him.

"Do you.. not want to see her?" Heeseung quickly realized your feeling. That's one of the things you like about him, he is always considerate of everything, everyone.

"No, it's not like that. Let's go meet her."

-

"Hey, you two." Haewon greeted you both and got up from her seat.

"Hi, Haewon. I came here with Y/N, if you don't mind." said Heeseung to her.

"Of course not. Glad we can meet again, Park Y/N." she glared at you.

"Yeah.. me too..."

Haewon started leading the way, heading first to the photo booth area.

"Oh, we're taking photos first?" Heeseung asked her who's walking in front.

"Duh. How could you not know that, Hee? Taking photos is a must."

As soon as all of you arrived at the area, Haewon grabbed your hand, pulling you close to her.

"You stay out here. I'm taking photos with Y/N." Haewon told Heeseung, which made him speechless.

"Am I only third wheeling here? Are you for real, Oh Haewon?" he rolled his eyes.