- 𝐈𝐗 -

When you got out of your apartment door the next morning, you looked up to the stairs that lead to Heeseung's room. You still don't have the guts to come up there.

You headed straight to the cafe and began your shift. You were gloomy the whole time. It even made uncle Joohyun worried, because you're always cheerful.

Sunghoon's advice about your relationship with Heeseung kept haunting you the entire day. You just can't accept the fact that vampires and humans are not meant to be together.

You decided to make a strawberry flavored cake, special for him.

That night, you gather your guts and come up the stairs to his room, dropping off the cake before knocking on his door. You then hid behind a wall.

A few seconds later, you heard the door open, and then heard a soft whisper, "Thank you, Y/N."

You were relieved to hear that Heeseung's doing fine.

-

Heeseung came to work the other day, looking ten times more handsome than before.

"Good morning, Hee!" you waved at him happily as soon as he stepped into the cafe.

Weirdly, Heeseung didn't say anything but just nodded at you.

Hm, what's up with him?

The entire day, both of you didn't have any proper conversation besides talking about orders. You just ignore it, thinking that he might not want any distraction when he's seriously working.

But it kept going on for days. He kept avoiding conversations with you and even rejected walking home together for thousands of silly reasons.

What has gotten into him? You thought.

Until one day, you've had enough. When you and Heeseung finished cleaning the cafe after closing, you purposely dragged him outside the cafe.

"Heeseung, please. Tell me what's wrong before I go even more insane." you begged him.

"Y/N, I don't know what you're talking about-" he replied, still avoiding you.

"Don't play dumb with me, Heeseung. I want you to come over to my place. Let's watch some movies.. please?"

"F-fine.." Heeseung doesn't have a choice but to obey you.

-

"What are we gonna watch anyway?" he asked you after both of you settled down at your place.

"Twilight."

Heeseung raised one of his eyebrows.

"Uhh.. you said you liked vampires so.. I thought you would like to watch 'Twilight'.." you scratched the back of your neck.

He just accepted and nodded.

It was silent throughout the movie. And you didn't feel the enjoyment from him at all. He was completely expressionless.

You paused the movie and looked at him annoyed.

"Why did you pause it?"

"Cause you didn't seem to enjoy it." you answered.

"Just continue to play it." Heeseung tried to snatch the remote from your hand but you quickly stood up and put it above your head so he couldn't reach it.

"Y/N please." he stood up as well.

When he did, you gave him a peck on his lips.

Different from the reaction you expected, Heeseung quickly pushed you away and wiped his lips.