- 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 -

A peaceful night at the Nightdom Castle. The princess, Park Y/N is sitting on her bed, looking half-dead like all the other vampires in the kingdom. You were peacefully reading a book until your older brother, Park Sunghoon, slash the king heiress came bursting into the room.

"Didn't I tell you to knock?" you closed your book angrily and stood up facing him.

"Whatever." he just rolled his eyes and continued. "Father and mother are waiting for you at the hall. Looks like they have something to say." Sunghoon said, leaving right away out of his angry sister's room.

As soon as you entered the hall, you saw both of your parents who had a very serious expression.

"Come Y/N, we have an important matter to discuss." said the king. "What is it, father?" you asked. "There had been a disaster in the kingdom. Several outcasted vampires are coming to take you away." your father explained.

"Why? Who would want me outside?" you asked again, frantically. "We don't know. But to keep you safe, you have to step out of the kingdom immediately until the situation gets better. Do you understand, Y/N?" Once again, your father emphasized.

"Yes, father." With no other choices, you sighed and obeyed. "But, where am I supposed to go?"

"The human world."