Mpreg Requests

Hi everyone!

Jess here! I'm thinking of the Mpreg requests and aside from the Adult version one, I'm thinking why not do the NBA Teen Pregnancy story instead. I was thinking of the young NBA player who had an unplanned pregnancy before the NBA draft starts. Also comment down which NBA players would be on the Teen pregnancy.

Oh and for those of you who have requested any more stories, my apologies for not responding to any requests. I just felt tired out and had to take some breaks. Yet, I'm going to give you guys some shoutouts for being there to take time to read and just so you know I am not perfect, I am a human being. Also I am not a robot. Not only that, I will be starting my career soon in which I may or may not have time to work on the projects due to busy schedules, but I will come back to it whenever I have time.

If I were to work on the Mpreg Teen pregnancy, I'll work on it eventually. It can be from NBA, NCAA, MLB, NFL and NHL. I never tried doing the MLB, NFL and NHL Mpreg stories because I never know any Hockey, Football and Baseball hehehe, so my apologies. Although, I can try doing the BTS Mpreg because someone from the other side had requested the Jungkook one and I'm a Taekook shipper. 💜 anyways feel free to request any Mpreg fanfics.

Like for example, Giannis Antetokounmpo's life crashes down when he becomes pregnant at 19 before the NBA Draft starts. Yet, comment down on which NBA players you want them to be a teen mom and mothers.