Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant

The instance when Russell Westbrook had insomnia,
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma,
4:00am,

"Russ? What are you doing up so late?" Kevin woke up to see his stubborn girlfriend being awake. "Babe I can't sleep, I had a big ass day trying to work with our teammates that were acting like a maniac," "Oh really?" "Well you could think about it but man! I didn't think we could run into some problems again," He told KD. "I had trouble sleeping that's all," Kevin Durant gets up to comfort his girlfriend. "What can I do to make it better?"

"Actually, I wanted to watch something on Netflix. Unless if you want to watch something else then that's fine," Russell starts pinching him on the cheeks. "Babe, what was that for?" "That's for a payback, dumbass! For leaving me," "What? No I'm not going to leave you, even when on different teams, we still have each other," "Alright then," He sighs. "Let's watch Riverdale,"

They were watching Riverdale on Netflix,

Russell Westbrook felt relieved to have his Kevin Durant back. "You know I was looking for getting married and having a family with you," "Oh you know I would because I loved you," Amid the separation, He and Kevin still see each other. Russell knew he was married to Kevin Durant. Even though, they may fight like dogs and cats, he felt married to him. You know I would marry a bad boy if I want to and yes it's Kevin Durant. When asking about dating a bad boy. That's Kevin Durant for you guys because he is my one and only. Russell Westbrook shared the thought of him.

Meanwhile at Beverly Hills,

Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant were debating on what they're going to wear for a cruise to Caribbean. "Babe, what the heck? Are you thinking you were going to wear purple?" "Yes I do dumbass. Don't question my BTS Favorites because I said I purple you," Russell frowns. "Okay, okay. That's BTS for you babe, you can choose what color of the dresses you want," "Okay fine whatever. Enough arguing, let's go," They went to Macy's afterwards. Even with arguing about the dresses and more, they were still thinking of picking different ones too. "The last time what happened was that you had Insomnia, so yeah. I was being an ass," "What do you mean by that? You were not an ass, you knew something was up that's why I wasn't able to sleep," Russell had came into a realization that his boyfriend of 15 years were experiencing sleeping problems. When things got Awry, Russell stuck by his side.

Note: If you think Russell Westbrook married Kevin Durant. Maybe he can look the other way to date another or stay with him for the rest of his life. I bet Russell wouldn't comply because he wants to be with Kevin Durant.

Especially attending the Grammys, Russell Westbrook still sits next to Kevin Durant. They were both holding hands when they walked in. "So that's the moment you wanted to wait," He wondered. "Apparently yes because I didn't think we were going to last forever," Russell Westbrook said. "Look I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for treating you the way when you left, Lakers got eliminated and you're the only one that I have, so I'm glad that we have each other," Kevin heard what Russell had said. "Russell? Oh my! You have no idea what it means to me," "And Also, I'm very sorry for calling you a dumbass, I just didn't know how it happened. I was worried for you that's all," Although, Russell had found love and Kevin Durant was glad to have his old Russell Westbrook back. "Russell, I love you no matter what. So I decided to make it up to you because I wanted to spend the rest the rest of my life with you," They walked to the stage. Kevin Durant bought the small box that had the ring as he knelt down wanting to make it up to Russell Westbrook. Russell can hardly wait to be a Durant. He began making confession that no matter what happens, they always have each other. "Russell Westbrook, will you marry me?" "YES Kevin, I'm going to marry you!" The fans cheered as they were giving each other a kiss. At least, they finally got each other back and no matter what. Russell knew he had to attend the counseling with Kevin and yet, they were back together. No more spitting bad words, nothing at all.