Michael Malone and Brad Stevens

This is the relationship between the Denver Nuggets and Boston Celtics Head Coaches. Little did Mike know The rumored boyfriend that was talked about is about to come true because he and Mike were dating for 6 years now.

Meanwhile at the Nuggets locker room,

"Coach I heard you were with Brad Stevens, how did it go?" Nikola asks. "Oh it went very well Nikola, we were on the restaurant, don't tell Adam Silver I said that because he'll fire me," "Bože! Mike, Adam doesn't need to know that," "Okay Nikola," He replied. "Babe did something happen?" Jamal followed. "Oh it's Mike Baby, he was telling me about his dates with Brad Stevens. Man, I had no idea how it went." (Jamal and Nikola back to back)

"Some of the Nuggets staff have rumored boyfriends. Besides, we had a teammate named Vlatko Cancar, He was with Luka Doncic also because they both played on the Slovenia Men's national basketball team. Plus, he was rumored to be dating with Luka Doncic prior to him being on the international team in Slovenia," Jamal explained. "You never told me Vlatko was with Luka," "Oh babe you don't even get it," Jamal rolls his eyes. "We already knew the news,"

Jamal and Nikola went to the Pepsi Center court to do a pregame as Michael Malone follows them. "Coach, there's someone I want you to meet," Will opens the door as Brad Stevens comes in to see his rumored Girlfriend. "Hey Mikey, long time no see?" "Brad?" Mike runs to him. "Brad, hey! What brings you here," "Well Mike since we are together, I always think that you are attractive. Besides, the rumored boyfriend that you talked about is coming true, I was the one hanging out with you," Brad explains. "That's why you don't have to say Rumored boyfriend anymore because we were together for 6 years so I want you to do me a favor and stay here since I got something for you," The Boston Celtics Head Coach began to propose to the Denver Nuggets Head Coach. "Mike I don't know what to say but I always see you smile. Especially when it comes to some fashion and sense. You are one of the most hardworking head coach I've ever met and you are the future wife to me, So I've been meaning to ask you something. Michael Malone, Will you marry me?" Brad kneels down as the box of the engagement ring opened up. "YES! BRAD! I will marry you!" The fans and athletes were cheering knowing that Michael are engaged ever since the rumored boyfriend has already came true that Brad and Michael had dated for 6 years.