James Worthy and AC Green

Los Angeles California
August 11, 1985
4:30pm,

James Worthy and AC Green were on the mock Homecoming date that took place in the Ballroom and Venue in downtown. Thus, James Worthy and AC Green met when they both attended Middle school. Somehow, it got to the fact when James Worthy is 2 years older than his girlfriend AC Green. Kareem Abdul Jabbar is dating Magic Johnson and Byron Scott is dating Frank Brikowski.

"AC, I never thought we would spend time together as a couple since we met at middle school," James knew anything about ideal dates. Thus, he oversee their teammate Kareem Abdul Jabbar and his girlfriend Magic Johnson. Yet, Kareem and Magic are in the 12 year age gap. Somehow, it was a plot twist knowing that Kurt dated Kareem since they started playing in the Lakers training camp. "Hey what's with all the gossip?" Mychal Thompson stepped in. "Oh sorry sir, AC and I were hanging around just to talk. Besides, isn't that weird that we dated a teammate like James?" "Well I believe it's weirdly amicable," He answered.

"I believe that too! Besides, when did they become engaged?" "Kareem proposed to him in downtown LA last night," James and AC were surprised hearing the response from Mychal Thompson himself. "In fact, you are absolutely correct. Although, we always counted the months and years to get engaged," "Come here you," They gave him a tight squeeze. Mychal Thompson looked at his 6'9" teammates. "You know it's aesthetic when you guys hug me so tight My butt was going to blow up," "Oh crap don't do that," James and AC Distanced themselves from Mychal.

McDonald's date

Note: this music Witches is played by Alice Phoebe Lou so I want to give a shout out to her for the beautiful piece of art music. Plus it describes the time for the NBA ships such as the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, 2000s, present day and many more to come

"Babe I couldn't ask for a better date," AC cries. "What are you talking about? We're having McDonald's date," He laughed all the way while dining out. "In fact, I always wonder what my mom thinks of you," "I'm sure your mother would like me a lot," James said. "Anything for my Juliet," They laughed together and cried in tears of joy. AC began bursting in tears because he knew he couldn't ask for a better date when it comes to going out with just a person. Somehow, when they graduate together from High School, AC and James Worthy were separated while attending different universities before the NBA draft. When they graduated from College apart, they reunited once again.

"Babe you know I'm here," James felt like crying. "I mean when we went to college, it was hard for us to see each other because I always know that I'll be coming back for you. Other than that, were back together and that's what's important," They hugged each other. "Oh and don't forget babe, we won the championship Last 2 months. Man, The Celtics were badasses but we made it in time," "Oh stop it James, we sure did," After McDonald's, James and AC strolled around downtown LA and then the Tar pits.

At this time, he started coughing as if he felt like he was going to vomit because they had snacks. "Geez! It smells like ass in here," AC covers his nose with James Worthy's Lakers Sweater while strolling around the La Brea Tar Pits close to the LACMA city lights. "Besides, we haven't gone to that place before," "Oh it happens, it smells like ass here," James fell for AC's A joke and later on they started laughing. "I'm sorry I spoke too soon," "Oh no need to apologize AC, I know what the Tar pits smell like," James and AC circled around the park as they headed to the Mick Jagger Concert in Rose Bowl and yet, James and AC were dancing the night away. Especially in the music studio that was before the Capitol records. "James you know I don't want the night to end," "Me neither AC Baby, I don't want the night to end either. I always think of our good and the bad,"