Bob Myers and Rob Pelinka

*The relationship between the two General Managers can be a good thing right? Let's dig in for the Bob and Rob love story. Oh and if you guys want me to make a love story about Bob Myers and Rob Pelinka let me know when hehe*

There were some romantic relationship between the two general managers of the Golden State Warriors and the Los Angeles Lakers. Somehow, they are named Robert as well. Robert Michael Myers and Robert Todd Pelinka. Bob and Rob met when they were joined as the basketball agents. Somehow, they locked eyes onto each other only to discover that they were starting to get into a relationship. Note: I've been listening to Boy in Luv by BTS and looking up the Yoonkook fanarts in which it would give me the ideas of Bob Myers locking his eyes on Rob Pelinka. I mean hooo boy! It's about to get hot in this romance.

It took place at the basketball court when the NBA players where playing around with the different teammates for the practice. However, Bob sat next to Rob. "Hi my love, how are you?" Bob asked. "I'm fine thanks for asking baby. How about yourself?" "Just the usual Robbie. Apparently, we've been working on the routine. Is that correct?" "Of course we are. I mean don't we have anything in common?" He nodded. "Yeah right Bob, you've been listening too many BTS songs since we started dating," "Honey, there was no BTS back then, we were listening to the Paula Abdul when we started dating back in the 90s until we were both promoted to the General Managers. Besides, we were just like kids when we played against each other. Although, I noticed we were having a special connection between both of us,"

"Perhaps, I gave in way too much during our vacation in Aruba. I was wearing a Hawaiian shirt and all I see was your muscular body. Apparently, I felt the warmth of your body in me," Bob said. Jordan Poole interrupted the conversation as he saw the two men talking about their relationship and then having a hot body. "Seriously guys? Do we have to hear all those hot stuff?" Jordan saw them. "Oh sorry, Rob and I were just talking about spending thanksgiving with the family," "It's all good guys. My boyfriend and I had experienced this kind of stuff like that also," Jonathan Kuminga can relate to the fact that he and his boyfriend were on the same page as Bob and Rob. "We tend to get into this hot stuff knowing that it can be anything but a romance, so don't worry at all," Jordan Poole's Jaw had dropped when Jonathan Kuminga had been relating to his own story about their hot cuddles. When Jonathan Kuminga and his boyfriend James Wiseman were vacationing in France, they did the same thing like what Rob Pelinka would do to Bob Myers.

2 1/2 hours later,

Bob and Rob were enjoying their staycation at their apartment since it was raining outside. All they do was catch up on any shows on Netflix and cuddle together. "Well you were right Rob, not only did we listen to Paula Abdul's music. We've been listening to the BTS just one day and Boy In Luv. Apparently, it reminded me of both of us because you both me a rose," Bob answers as Rob Pelinka had assumed that he would be his Kim Namjoon. "Well I did knowing that I would do anything to be with you when it comes to BTS. For instance, I could be your Kim Namjoon and you can be my Kim Seokjin," "I gotta admit I am your Kim Seokjin," Bob answered intently. (Hello Readers! What is your favorite BTS song and a favorite member? Comment down below! Mine is V, Butter, On, permission to dance etc.) Okay back to the story.

When Bob had known he was his Kim Seokjin it meant that Rob Pelinka was his Kim Namjoon. "Other than that, I could be your Park Jimin and you can be my Min Yoongi," Some instances when Bob was sitting on Rob's lap listening to Indie Music and all that stuff. Plus, Kissing and Kissing once again. Even in the empty classroom, they were enjoying their passionate kiss. "Now we know what it feels like to have listened to any indie music just to enhance our romantic relationship,"

Somehow, Bob and Rob never had any children. Although, he can ask the athletes like Klay or Stephen if they wanted them to do a surrogate or have Stephen Curry's sister to do it for them. Well who knows what would happen? Maybe Bob Myers can conceive a child in the near future or in the next chapter with his longtime boyfriend Rob Pelinka.