LeBron James Bachelor #1: JR Smith

LeBron James Girlfriend #1: JR Smith

JR Smith POV:

Apparently, I am testing out my interactions with the man I'm going to look forward to have a date with but somehow, it would be a rocky road for me because I have no idea if he's going to accept me or not.

"So you were saying that you're making some interactions with LeBron?" Dwayne asks. "Well yeah because I wanted to test it out to see how he feels to have me as his girlfriend but it won't happen," "Oh don't fret JR, I'm sure he would love to be with you for the rest of his life," "Yeah but What if he doesn't love me anymore?" "You'll find someone soon JR," Lance Stephenson tells him.

LeBron's first date with JR Smith:

They went to the Scarpetta Restaurant in Cosmopolitan Las Vegas as JR Smith wears an Adriana Lima dress that he bought from Group USA. "JR you look glamorous!" "Awww thank you Baby," "Ready to go on a date?" "Sure!" They were hanging out at the fancy restaurant.

"Ugh! I couldn't lay my eyes on you baby," LeBron looks at JR when he was wearing a make up. "How did you get your make up done?" "My sister did it for me," JR smiles. "Besides, wouldn't it be complete to have a beautiful make up like this?" "Well yeah. Besides, it's beautiful," "Thank you LeBron," Later on they were having a conversation about their ups and downs playing together in Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers but one thing LeBron had done was a flagrant foul and yet, JR Smith said the same thing. "I wish I committed flagrant foul so I could be with you," "Do you really mean that?" He teases. "Well yes because I'm with you you know that, I can be an ass sometimes but I still want to be with you," JR replies.

"Oh JR, you don't have to do that," He chuckled. "Besides, I already made myself to be your Prince Charming, remember that!" "Okay fine You can say that again," He scoffs but laughs. After dining out, They were swimming in the pool and LeBron was holding JR's hand. "As I was saying I hope that you'll get to spend the rest of my life with me because I wanted a man who can take care of me and I don't need to have a fancy ass stuff, All I can think of is to have a family and have a baby with you,"

"Really? JR? When did you think of starting a family with me?" "I'm not getting younger you know, I mean I dreamed about becoming a mom because I said so," He answered. "If you don't want a baby, I understand, I'm not shoving this stuff on your throat anyway," "Oh right," LeBron shrugs. "When time comes we'll have some planning to do. Although, I love the atmosphere and I love to be with you, no matter what,"

LeBron Breaks up with JR Smith;

"Hey JR, I want to have a talk with you," "Sure what's up?" "So I know that we've been together for 3 days now but I just had something in my mind," JR began to look confused. "LeBron, what are you talking about? Tell me," LeBron sighs as he explains to JR on why he can't be with him. "Apparently JR, I didn't want you to say this but I can't be with you," "Wait! What?" JR turns to him. "How come?" "I know that you wanted me to be with you forever but I just can't, I mean everyone feels that way but that's the feeling that's dying quickly and I don't think that you'll be my type because this is not the type that I'm looking for," He saw the tears on JR's face realizing that LeBron will no longer choose JR Smith as his girlfriend.

"I didn't know what the time will be because I don't want you to think I'm a bad boyfriend," "If that's what you think LeBron that you won't spend the rest of the life with me just because you have a secret girlfriend, is that right?" He shakes his head. "No JR, it's not. I mean it's just that there are many times that I can't be with you." "Oh so now you are telling me that you can't be with me?" The tearful Earl Joseph Smith stops him in his tracks. "Yes JR, I do but I'm sorry," LeBron walks to the door with the flowers that he was supposed to give him and a box of chocolates. Although, he knew that he had to say farewell to JR. Even though JR loved LeBron.

"But Actually I might have a chance to come back to you if ever. Although, not for now," JR wipes the tears on his face. LeBron goes to JR and they were kissing together before he leaves to move on with the next girlfriend as JR whispers. "Goodbye LeBron, have a good life," They gave themselves a hug before LeBron leaves for another Player to have a date with.

Do you think LeBron should Go back with JR or date another NBA player?