chapter 19

Mohabbat do logo kee beech ek Nasha hain

Jise hosh ajaye woh bewafa hain...

Distant.

The distant look that pushed huma in sea of guilt and anger, the eyes filled with tears and immense pain.

The day they had fight huma was admant on leaving him and going back to her parents but couldn't.

How can she? She had appeared so fiery and all strong in front of him. But she was totally opposite to it.

She can never think of leaving someone she had open up to, she had felt herself in zayan and the place. The men here never think before being on her side.

She had felt assurance that this people and her husband will never leave her side. She was sick and everyone were behind her for something or the other.

These efforts were enough for her to stay and try to understand the situation and know the reasons behind zayan's action.

What not she thought. Slapping zayan, burn gis important files, hide his watches, perfumes burn his best shirt slit his palm but just one glance and she melts under his eyes, everything vanishes just because of his single glance.

One day she was seated in the gazebo knowing that it was his time of arrival sipping her coffee she stared him sneakly and felt her heart stop at his sight.

Her fingers itched to feel The grown beard, her eyes rest less to look directly in his eyes which were now hollow, her every inch wanted him beside her and her ears waiting to hear huma from his lips in that thick heavy Voice.

She was back to world when faizan sat beside her and she was aware that he caught her staring her own husband.

"Why dont you just push the door and talk First?" She heard the same thing again that day.

"It's not that easy bhaiya." She gave same reply.

"Why and how?" His question made her turn and glare him again.

"You know.... He is at fault and still I did talk to him but he should know How it feels when your-" She stopped when found trying to hide his smile. They all thought that the fight was just another small argument but only if they knew

"Your?"he crocked his brows not at all  ready for the actual reason.

"That it hurts when someone your Love betrays you. I know he will never feel what I AM feeling at this moment and even I wish he never do." She held back her tears.

"You are stupid do you know that." Faizan sighed turning straight Looking in the same direction as huma who Folded her hands over chest.

"You know you should fall in love and know How it feels to be loved and be in love. Huma he is head over heels and I have witnessed every single thing. Just let him speak and explained himself and watch your own heart melts at his love. He is really mad for you huma. Try to understand that."huma heard every word of the man but was her love not evident or does her love have to be expressive.