chapter 18

Ehsaas hain par alfaz nahi.
Woh Paas hain par qareeb nahi
Kehna chaha unse dill ki baat
par Dard hain par Awaaz nahi

Arguments.

These word hold many truth with it. It holds the unsaid words.

The thick Air between the couple was sensed by all the men in home. The remorse in zayan's demeanor and huma's silent words were screaming that they had a heated argument.

Zayan found his haven in study as the new project and upcoming gun launches were demanding his attention.

Zayan who kept himself busy in world felt his heart shatter seeing huma alone in gazebo with a Cup of tea or with faizan.

Faizan had kept trying to melt down the ice between them. But all he got was cold shoulders on the topic.

Zayan indeed missed his fierce,Tiny, fire Cracker huma around him blabblering everything and nothing.

Busy in his study zayan reviewed the papers on hands while discussing the event in hands with sami.

"Zayan... We need to go to Doctor." Zayan glanced up knowing the trap they were planning.

"Reason." Sami gulped in fear not knowing what to do.

"Huma has caught cold and fever. She is in her room since two days." Zayan nodded Unfazed but sami was trying his best in the field.

"Had her food or skipped them?" Zayan saw her stuffing pancakes and coffee in the morning. She has been eating alot lately and he knew that.

"Zubair forced her with soup but of no use" Zayan rolled his eyes seeing them all making efforts but of no use.

"She has been this way since she-" He knows where this all was coming from. They wanted them to be back normal.

"I get it! I will get an apointment ask zubair to take her there."

"Why not your zayan?!"

"I have this to be done."

"Even we need to-"

"Send her here."

"She won't come zayan she is being hand full."

"What you people want me to do?"

"Mend your problems brother."

"Please leave it on us. You can go." Zayan turned his chair to opposite wall staring the calligraphy hung on wall.

Closing his eyes he felt immence pain hearing the words of sami. They really cant be like this. They need to sort this out.

Taking a deep breath he stood on his feet and the whole Villa heard his foot steps walking to the room where his Peace resids.

As soon he entered a waft of Incense sticks hit his nostrils which made room haeve a calming ambience in room.

His eyes searched for the solace and found her on Prayer mat.

He made himself comfortable on floor beside her. Huma stiffened at his presence. Zayan Waited for her to complete her prayer. He Waited patiently.

Her hairs covered in white huge scarf eyes casted down lashed damp in tears Nose a deep shade of red and lips wobbling slowly  as if asking Allah for Peace and Guidance. Hands raised infront of her Allah which were again hidden under scarf. She Looked calm and stiff he felt his heart stop when huma Looked up slowly.

But the Riverie was broken when his phone went off. He pulled it out while walking away from her. The moment she turned her head he was out of her vision. The only moment. She felt her heart break in small pieces again.