chapter 6

Woh rakhlein mujhe apne paas kaid karke.
Kash ke mujhse aisa koi kasur ho jaye.

Excitement was only thing huma could feel even though zayan was beside him

And that was because huma and zayan were at office of zayan to meet ibaad and zayd.

Huma know nothing,all zayan told was her brother are arriving to meet them. Huma looked around the office which which was a conference room.

Huge table and on a high floor she loved the view of skyscraper which depicts that they were ruling the present.

"You fear of high places." Zayan asked upon seeing huma seated on chair but enjoying the night view.

"Of course I do but this view is something."She replied still awestruck by all of these. She heard the door opening and turned to see her brothers walking in and for a second she couldn't think anything.

Everything was evident on thier faces, tiredness, defeated,agony, guilt and what not. She could not recognize her own brother. They were stressed on seeing huma all dressed up while zayan stood beside her. Few hours and she saw so much changed.

Huma rushed to them but zayan pulled her back. jingling voice was the only thing they all heard.

"What's wrong let me-"huma gulped her words when his grip tighten and jaws clenched.

Ibaad and zayd sat on chairs and zayan made huma sit in front of them while he stood behind her leaning his hands on her chair.

Ibaad sigh in defeat and stared them for a good minute and a smile appeared on his lips as if he gave up.

"Achi lag rahi ho huma.... Dono saath ache lag rahe ho. We can't win the case and we don't want to win this either."Huma turned to zayan in shock to him see neutral.

"Kya hua ibaad" She asked and fear was evident.

"Hidaya..... We need to let you go." Zayd

"What hidaya zayd?" Zayd gulped the fear before seeing in huma's eyes which were scared, finding for an answer and defeat.

"Huma hidaya needs to be rescued from them and for that zayan is the only person we all can rely on." Huma turned to zayan who just stood like a statue huma breathed trying to hold herself but at last she won't.

"Pagal hogaye ho tum sabh!" Huma snapped having enough of this all drama.

"Huma let me explain....."zayan came beside her and held her hands in his zayd and ibaad couldn't believe this scene.

"Your baba ji don't know that zayd and ibaad are here for my help. Hidaya has been kept under someone I can't tell you that but to rescue her I will help them but in return I won't send you back." He explained calmly which ignited her fury.