chapter 10

I met you and suddenly my all words were you, my thoughts were you the blood coursing in my veins was more yours than mine the ink my pen is dry my heart is drenched in you...
--s.i.n

The whole event was best thing after thier nikkah and huma was so thank full to zayan.

If zayan hadn't bought her here she would have missed something beautifull. The people here and waft they all created was so comfortable and peacefull huma really wanted to stay back for a night and experiance a blissful morning of these people and place.

Currently zayan and huma were enjoying the gawah here, it was lightly drizziling but people here are not at all minding that drizzle they were even cherishing the moment and everyone kept talking something or the other it was really homefeel.

Zayan glanced to huma who was smiling and there was this glint and blush that was constant on her face. And zayan loved it. He loved that his wife was having her time and loving the place he love.

"Zayan...." Huma called him softly and he can't hold himself from turning pink when he calls her this softly.

"Hmmm..."He Pretend to be grim nad turned to her. Huma frowned and leaned a little to him. Before he could think of something huma showed him a cup of gawah. He nodded. And couldn't miss that grin on her face as she sipped the gawah.

"Can we stay here for a night please...." She asked in low voice just close to his ear. He gulped before nodding his head and again there was this huge grin on her face as she sipped the liquid.

"You liked that...?" He asked her and she nodded with glee. He smiled and nodded.

"Like.... I don't know about that but I am just trying to be warm it is Chilling here na. And than this drizzle but I am Okay."

"No wonder your.... Let us go inside." He held her and they bid thier Farewell to everyone before Heading to thier apartment.

The apartment was Cozy and warm. Huma sighed and removed her sandals and walked up to get a glass of water.

She searched for zayan and in que he walked out from somewhere already changed Looking tired yet breath taking. His muscles were clear. She inhaled deeply before pouring a glass for him.

She stared at him dreamly as he gulped the glass in three breaths, eyes blinking, Hairs all messed and his long neck clear for her vision. She shut her eyes muttering astaghfirullah and Looked down to bangles and Playing with it.

She looked at zayan when he came near her and held her soft hands in his gently.

"Can you ever look around other than this bangles." He said in whisper running a hand over those bangles.

"Where should I look other than this. Only these are something which keeps me alive."

"Toh mein kuch nahi?"

"Kuch aur sab kuchh mein farak hota hain zayan. Khair what shalI change I don't have anything."

"You have mine wear those shirt and my shorts might come till your ankle I guess." He raked her before commenting she gaped him.

"What do you mean."

"My shorts are usually not that short. So you can survive."

"Erm... Will you help me....?"

"For what?"

"These straps here I can't-" She turned and revealed her back zayan gulped before nodding.

"Sure I will but were you really wearing this the whole night?"

"Yupp."

"It is really...... You are genius yaar no body whould know that you have carried an almost Backless dress. I am impressed."